Burden

...............................................................

Taehyung runs not knowing where he is heading to, the things Jungkook told earlier keeps shouting in his mind. According to Jungkook he is a burden to everyone, Taehyung just wanted to go somewhere far from everyone in his life so they can live happily without him being a burden. But still he knows that he is so powerless to do so, he hate being like this he hate the fact that he can't do anything alone these things only proves that what Jungkook said is right, Kim Taehyung is a burden who can't live his life without others help.

Taehyung stops seeing a familiar figure, he wants to run to his arms but something stoping him for doing that,
So he glued to the spot untill the figure reachs him.

" Tae bear ? " Hoseok was bit surprised to see Taehyung in this state, his eyes is red face all swollen and tears keep running down like a flowing river.

" oh, baby come here, why are you like this huh?" Hoseok pulls the younger for a tight hug without second thought.

" Tae bear, why are you crying ? What happened ? " he keep ask but got no response from the younger. Taehyung cries his heart out in Hoseok's embrace and hoseok patted the younger hoping to calm him, and after few minutes the cries dies down but Taehyung stays the same.

" hyung " A small voice calls hoseok.

" yes baby?"

" take me home please. Only for this time I would't bother you again promise, just this once." Taehyung pleads and this make hoseok to break the hug and look at the younger.

" Taehyung, what are you saying huh? you never bothered me and never will, and of course I will take you home you don't have to plead like that."

Taehyung replies nothing. Rather he stares at the ground not wanting to look at the elder. Hoseok sighs at the way Taehyung is behaving,

" You want to visit sohee before we leave ?" Taehyung wants to see her but no Jungkook huyng said let her be, he shouldn't bother her, so he shakes his head.

Hoseok didn't expect this, past few days Taehyung stayed next to sohee almost all the time it was difficult him to convinced Taehyung to go home that's why he ask help from Jungkook.

' Jungkook, right he might have talk with Taehyung, is that why he is like this ' hoseok sighs he knows that Jungkook is sometimes very rude, and it makes a sence, with state Taehyung is in, can be related to him asking help from Jungkook to convince Taehyung. So hoseok kind of regrets it.

he holds Taehyung's hand and leads to the parking lot, not knowing that they were been watched the whole time non other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook curls his fits seeing Taehyung was hugging hoseok and crying, he felt so much angry why Taehyung just can't go by himself why he always in someone's hold, why he is so weak why he himself make the little boy cry that much.

Jungkook's head is all messed up, he needed some distraction so Jeon Jungkook drive off from the hospital to find his distraction.

.................................

"Tae bear, will you be alright here alone?" Hoseok asks stoping the car infront of Taehyung's house he somehow knows that Taehyung is afraid to stay alone but don't know much details about that. He wants to keep Taehyung with him but his apartment is too small for three people, he is already sharing it with one of his friend.

" Don't worry huyng, I can manage " Taehyung gives a small smile to him. Taehyung is aware that from now on he has to live his own life with sohee beside him, he don't want to make his loved once worry about him so even if he is afraid he will manage, he should manage alone.

"okay, call me anytime if you want anything okay I'm always here for you "

" Thank you hyung, thank you for everything you did and I'm really sorry for bothe-- " Hoseok didn't let him finish that,

" Tae stop with that okay, you are like a brother to me, you never a bother please don't say that, I shouldn't have ask Jungkook to talk with you I know he said something to make you like this. "

" No hyung, Jungkook hyung did nothing, he didn't tell me anything it just I thought that-" Taehyung tries,he doesn't want hoseok to think bad about Jungkook, he is not a bad guy Taehyung more than aware of that he has done so many things for him and his noona, no matter what Jungkook said Taehyung can't stay upset with him.

" You are too kind for the world Taehyung " Hoseok cherish this boy so much he wants to protect him with all cost untill sohee comeback, and Taehyung being alone here doesn't feel right to him so he take mental note to do something about that.

" I'll go now hyung, thank you for everything you did, "

" anything for you tae, please take care "

" okay hyung, good night drive safely "
With that Taehyung gets out from hoseok's car and waves at him. Hoseok waves back and drives away, Taehyung stays there untill the car disappear from his vision. Taehyung takes a deep breath before he enters the house, from now he has to get used to this feeling, feeling of being alone.

Taehyung turns on the all lights in the house making sure not to left any part of the house in darkness. He took a quick barth and settle himself in the bed.

Being here at night without sohee really feels difficult and awkward, Taehyung is not used to all of this,

Taehyung wants to sleep, if he didn't he knows what will happen next he doesn't want that, he doesn't want to put himself on that situation again there is no one for him now, his noona is not here for him to protect him he is now all alone.

Taehyung decided to take some sleeping pills, so he can sleep out this scary night.

A sound of a ringing tone stop him taking the pills, he searched for his phone but it's not his phone that ringing, so he open the drawer where the sound come from and he realise it's sohee's phone. He takes it out.

Taehyung got little panic seeing the caller id, he thinks for a while whether to answer or not.

The phone keeps on ringing so Taehyung answers the call,

" Noonaa~~ bogoshippoo "

......................................................................

Thank you for reading 💜️

I'll try to update more often, sorry again for not updating for a long time.