Trust

Tiny rain drops kiss the shutters and disappeared in a blink of an eye as Jungkook rides to unknown direction, Taehyung try to follow the moment of the rain drops falling carelessly than the  frowning male beside him, Jungkook didn't say a word when they got into the car leaving the party, Taehyung remember Jungkook saying that he has something to show him, Taehyung so bad wants to ask where are they going but is little hesitate as he can't figure what gotten into Jungkook back at the party.

Taehyung plays with his fingers pouting because he doesnt like the awkward silence , the action didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, He can clearly see that Taehyung is getting uncomfortable and he doesnt like it, to do the thing he planed for tonight will be useless if they keep up this mood so he pull over the car, Taehyung looks at him with confusion.

Jungkook release a deep breath before he finally looks at the younger , Jungkook was little annoyed with Taehyung earlier as he didn't comes to him as he expect and was too clingy with that producer idiot who clearly has ill intention in Jungkook's eyes but now looking at the big doe eyes looking at him with confusion and those pouty lips  makes him forget everything as he just wants to get lost in the beauty infront of him.

" Hyung ? " Taehyung finally questions as Jungkook is staring at him for a while now and his cheeks getting red because it's too much for Taehyung to hold into Jungkook's eyes for some reason. Jungkook break out of his trance when Taehyung calls him,

" I don't like your boss " Jungkook state looking ahead because if he keep looking at Taehyung he sure will lose control as the younger look extra beautiful today with the outfit he send and little make up he wearing  specially those rosy lips inviting to be captured by his own , oh boy Jungkook is in so much trouble today.

" yoongi hyung ? " Taehyung asks tilting his head? The younger is still confused.
And Jungkook doesnt like it, he doesnt like the way Taehyung pronounce his name with so much care, like he is someone closer to Taehyung than himself, Yeah jealousy make him think all these unnecessary things.

" Yes him. "

" It's okay you don't have to like him " Taehyung didn't know what else to say in this situation, Taehyung thinks Jungkook doesnt like yoongi  because he kind of annoyed him at the party , and Yoongi is his boss not Jungkook's so it's okay for him to not like yoongi right ?

Jungkook looks at Taehyung in disbelief, the younger didn't even question why he doesnt like him and just said it's okay? Jungkook  doesnt know he should laughs or cry because Taehyung didn't seems to get a single hint but the way Taehyung said that didn't help him to hold his laughs,

" why are you laughing ? " Taehyung ask pouting as he didn't find anything funny here and Jungkook is confusing him a lot lately one moment he looks mad and now he is laughing he sometimes wonder if the accident did something to Jungkook's head for make him act like this.

" You are cute " Jungkook said as he messed Taehyung's hair and start the car again.

" you are weird " Taehyung replies try to hide his red cheeks while fixing his hair that Jungkook messed with.

" am I ? " Jungkook asks raising one eyebrow at Taehyung who ignores it. They tention filled the air earlier was long gone so Taehyung decided to ask the question he had for a while now,

" where are we going ?"

" you'll see "

" can't you just tell me ? "

" do you trust me Taehyung ? " Taehyung holts at the sudden unexpected question, of course he trust Jungkook with his whole heart but the seriousness the question had prevent him answering at once.

Jungkook gets anxious as Taehyung didn't say a word for a while, if Taehyung didn't trust him he just can't go alone with the things he planed for tonight, he feels a slight pain inhis heart just thinking that Taehyung doesnt trust him,

" I can't take you there if you don't trust me Taehyung but it's okay we can do this after you has full trust on me I can wait "

Taehyung panics when Jungkook said those words he feels the pain in Jungkook's voice and cured himself for making his hyung feel like he didn't trust him enough when it's not true at all, he doesnt know what Jungkook is talking about but he trust Jungkook

" Hyung , I trust you, it's just I didn't expect that I'm sorry if I make you sad " Taehyung said but it doesnt seems like Jungkook is convinced, Jungkook pulled over the car the moment he Taehyung didn't reply as he expected thinking he might not able to go their destination, it all useless if Taehyung didn't trust him enough.

" No Taehyung it's okay you don't have to say it just because you think I will feel bad, we can do it another time "

Taehyung doesnt know how to convinced the elder, so he just did what his heart says, Taehyung puts his hand on Jungkook's right cheeks trying to make him look at him.

" Hyung please look at me " Jungkook can't just ignore the volnerable pleading of the younger and the softness of his pretty warm hands invalid his face Jungkook wanted more so he did look at Taehyung, letting him to continue.

" Hyung I trust you, I trust you as much as I trust sohee noona, I didn't mean to hurt you please believe me? " 

'Sohee' the mention of the name make Jungkook feel something  he can't name may be guilt or pity or fear or all of these together but for now he decided to ignore it because right now he just want to focus on Taehyung and him only , and if taehyung says that he trust him as much as sohee he just know that he has the full trust of Taehyung.

" I believe you " Jungkook said while putting his cold hand on Taehyung's that is still on his cheeks and slowly bring it to his lips and gave a small kiss to the younger's palm " thank you for trusting me " he completes, Taehyung bites his lips as he slowly pulls back his hand to himself trying to register what just happened. Did Jungkook really kissed his palm? Or is he imagine things ? But Taehyung still feels Jungkook's soft lips there, Taehyung's heart skipped a beat and he don't know how's this all going to end if he didn't able to control his stupid heart arround Jungkook.

They drives for an hour to finally reach their destination, through the whole ride non of them shared a word but the silence between them was comfortable, Taehyung was busy thinking about the kiss while Jungkook other hand was no different, Jungkook just knew that he has stared acting his own arround Taehyung without thinking about the all barriers he had to break to actually reach the younger.

He doesnt know how long he will survive without confessing his feelings to the younger but he will wait , he will wait until he feels like Taehyung is ready to accept them, but he doubt that the younger will ever accept him or his feelings because he is sure that Taehyung will not do anything to hurt his sister , but Jungkook just hope that Taehyung will understand him too his feelings , his love.

Yes Jeon Jungkook is so madly in love with Kim Taehyung who is his so called Girlfriend's little brother.

......................................................................

I saw a cmt saying that he/she waiting for an update that's why Im here, I wanted to write more but Im in middle of my exam season so😭😖