fate

The rain drops become heavier, making it difficult to see the front clearly Sohee slow down the car because it's difficult to drive through the heavy rain.

" Noona, let me drive, " Jungkook says seen sohee is struggling with it.

" No kook you are drunk, I can do this don't worry " sohee smiles at her worried boyfriend.

"sing for me "

"Huh ? " Jungkook frowns.

" Sing for me I want to hear your voice it's been long time you sing for me,don't you think it's romantic, it's raining outside and I'm driving with you, So let me hear your voice Mr. Boyfriend " Sohee says giggling.

" Anything for you dear girlfriend " Jungkook know how much sohee love to hear him singing, she always tell him that he should have to be a singer than a boring CEO.

Jungkook starts to sing the song that came to his mind at the moment . He heard this song from somewhere he couldn't remember, but these lines of the song remains in his heart because somehow he feel a connection to those lines.

~Take these arms and let them hold you tight ~

Jungkook sings with his melodical voice looking at Sohee who is smiling so beautifully.

~I love you more than love could ever know~

Sohee blushes at that. Yes Jungkook loves her so much she is the first person broke the hard walls around his heart.

Jungkook become more silence and cold hearted after his mother's death,Jungkook loved his mother dearly it was very hard for him to let her go, in order to overcome from that heartbroken pain Jungkook decided to not let emotions control himself, so he build a wall around his heart not letting anyone to come close.

~I may fu*k up things time to time
but~

~Don't let me let you go~

Jungkook doesn't know why but sometimes he feels like he will do something very stupid, he sometimes get confused about lot's of thighs but still he wants to be with sohee no matter what because he know how much sohee loves him.

~Don't let me let you go~

So he wants sohee to keep him remind that he belongs to her, he loves her. Jungkook wants Sohee not to let him go of her.

~I may get jealous and little insecure ~

He always get jealous, specialy around that certain person. He don't know why but it confused him these days more than ever.

~I may get drunk and let love bleed~

When his heart mess with him only thing he can rely on is drinking that's why he is drunken today.

~But it's hard to believe that beauty like yours could fall for something like me~

Jungkook wonders what make sohee to love him, he still remember the day she confessed, he was taken aback from the sudden confession, but soon after he also realised his love for her,
So he also confessed that how their relationship began.

" That's sounds so sad, I wanted you to sing me something more romantic " Sohee pouts but that remain short because Jungkook kiss the pout away.

" kook I'm driving " Sohee hits his jungkook playfully. Her cheeks turns red from the unexpected kiss.

A loud growl of the sky fill their surrounding, but what take Sohee's attention is the road lamps that fades one by one. She looks around to see what's happening and realise there is a power cut. Something hits her mind, she quickly takes her phone out from her pocket and dials a number.

Jungkook looks at her with confusion.
" Noona what's wrong, " He asks.

" There is a power cut Jungkook " she sound panic.

" so? " Jungkook aks because he doesn't know why it matters.

" Taehyung, he is alone " she only said that waiting for Taehyung to answer her call. She regrets now coming with Jungkook leaving Taehyung behind. she prays he will be fine but still she wants to make sure.

Jungkook doesn't know why she suddenly mention that, Taehyung is not a child he can stay alone. But Jungkook know nothing.

Now Jungkook is sure that sohee is calling Taehyung.
What if she wants to go back to him no Jungkook can't let that happen he needs sohee with him.

" No~na " Taehyung answer the call, sohee can clearly tell how his situations is just by hearing that broken voice .

" Tae~" she couldn't finish it because Jungkook grabs the phone away from her hand, sohee looks at him in shock she didn't expect him to do something like that, Jungkook never knew that movement will change the fate of so many lives.

" Jungkook why " Sohee asks trying to take her phone back and Jungkook doesn't let her they were so cought up in the situation so no Jungkook or Sohee notice the driver jumps out of the uncontrollable truck for his life that approaching them, everything happened a blink of the eyes, the truck hits their vehicle making a loud crash before they even register or do anything. The hard hit of the truck make the car turns upside down al well as their lives.

The unclear shadow of his girlfriend's head resting on the wheel is the only thing Jungkook witness before his heavy eyelids takeover his vision.

On that day two bleeding lovers lost their last hope for the life.

..............................................................

Thank you for reading.💜️