trapped

Taehyung loves morning, he loves how the sun rays slowly fades the darkness of night , the way a nameless birds sing announcing a new beginning , he loves the way everything feel fresh and anew , but right now when he fully awake witnessing how the morning sun rises slowly through unfamiliar windows of the room he slept yesterday, he thinks he doesnt like the view infront of him, he doesnt like how this morning feels, he doesnt like the way he feels so lonely he wished if yesterday never happened so he wouldn't have to face this dull morning, he remember his mother's snothing voice yesterday telling him that everything will be alright but will it be?

He has been awake for a while now even before the earliest bird, he tried to go out from the room because it kind of suffocating him but the door was looked outside it seems, so he came near  the window waiting for the sun , his mind wondering everywhere , the face of Jungkook keep entering, the face that hold so much anger and a hint of sadness , Taehyung wonder what actually happened yesterday why did Jungkook act that way, no matter how much he hurt him Taehyung couldn't stop worrying about Jungkook.

The click gaining Taehyung's attention, his mother entered the room with a tray Taehyung supposed it's his breakfast, the women smiles at him Taehyung tried to return but he terribly failed.

" Thought you still sleeping baby, anyway I brought you breakfast " Seahyung said patting the bed asking Taehyung to join, so he did.

" How are you feeling ? did you slept well?" Taehyung said nothing , because he didn't slept well, and he didn't feel good either everything feel so different and wrong but he doesnt want to hurt his mother so he stays silent.

" Okay , eat this it will get cold " Seahyung said while getting up from the bed a hint of annoy is visible in her tone,

" mom , can you give me your phone ?"  Taehyung asked making seahyung stop, he didn't notice the way she rolled her eyes,

" who do you want to call?  " Taehyung was little surprised by the question, the sugur caught voice she used early was gone.

" I- "

" Taehyung dear listen  if you are planning to call Jungkook I better not let you, "

Taehyung actually wanted to call him, he can't help but worry about the elder , he was mad but he might be over it right now Taehyung has seen how the elder get mad but he wouldn't stay mad for a long time right ? He need to know the reason why he got mad at him too but Taehyung can feel a hint of warning inhis mothers voice when she said she wouldn't let him call Jungkook. So at least he want to contact someone he know someone he can really on,

" I want to call hoseokie hyung " Taehyung said instead he is the one he can think of right now,

" He is the one work for Jeon's right ? But I'm afraid you can contact him right now."

" why?"

" he is not in the country baby I called him yesterday to let him know that you are with me so he wouldn't be worry and he said he is flying to japan to help Mr.Jeon for some project or whatever he will come to see you after he come back  "

" oh " Taehyung is confused, why his mom call Hoseok ? Do she know that they are close ? Everything happening so fast and he feel helpless , he can't contact Jungkook nor hoseok he can call Suga hyung or even Jin but he can't remember their numbers even if he remember it doesnt seems like his mother ready to give her phone for him anyway,

" come on dear have your breakfast and rest a little yeah ? I will come back latter  " Seahyung said not wanting to put up with Taehyung anymore.

" Mom, Can I come out? I don't want to stay in the room alone "

Taehyung saw the annoying looking that visible on his mothers face it makes his stomach crawl , it make his mind travel to places he doesnt want , his mother is annoyed by him, even though his mother said whole different story about his abandonment he can't help but wonder ,is this why she abandon him? Because he is annoying will she do that again  If he keep asking for things ? there is no one for him right now but his mother, it make him want to cry he misses sohee if she is here she will never let him feel this way.

" Taehyung , there is someone come to see you latter today you can Come out by then , don't be a crybaby yeah ? Your father don't like them " every single word felt so called and it made Taehyung freeze , Taehyung remember his mother saying that she will let him meet his father when she asked about him,

" f-ather ?"

" yes your father coming to see you tonight ? Be a good boy yeah? We need to get our family back baby do your best" with that she walks out looking the room.outside , Taehyung doesnt understand what's going on, what family ? He already have one sohee and Jungkook is his family he doesnt want another he doesnt know why he is scared of the idea of.meeting his father he should be happy right but no he wants to get out of here the first sob scape his mouth but he quickly covered it not wanting his mom to hear it he doesnt want to annoy her anymore , so he cried silently hoping someone will appear and take him away.

..........................................................

" I am this close to block your number seahyung "

" hello to you too darling , you are coming over tonight right ? "

" can't remember making plans with you " the voice of the other side of the phone
said feeling annoying already.

" aren't you excited to meet your son?" Seahyung asked fake pouting though the other couldn't see her,

" I thought we are over this by now, listen I don't know what you are planning in your shitty head but if you think you can bild a family or whatever using that kid you are wrong, You already tried it for 3 years remember ? "

It's true after Taehyung born seahyung tried to convince the other to divorce his wife and get back with her using taehyung as a excuse , that's the only reason she kept him for 3 years after he born but she always got the same rejection and finally decided to get rid of Taehyung for her own good, she clicked her tounge it's either they become a family and seahyung get what she deserve for baring this bastard child or she get the amount of money to get out of the mess she is in right now so if the plan A doesnt work then it's the plan B.

" you are thinking so high on yourself honey I don't  want a family with you or your child , but I feel sorry that you are missing a huge opportunity here to get back at Jeons"

" what's that supposed to mean?"

" oh now we are Talking , you know that Jeon kid you are trying to beat so hard he is in love with your son. "

" what? "

" right ? Like father like son they are falling for any innocent face they meet , I feel bad for the kid though he must be busy blaming his father "

" you know that you are not making any sense now right ? " other side of the phone said still confused,

" be here at 7  we will talk that out hope you wouldn't miss the chance Mr. kim"

...................................................

This is for you Arbtstk🙂💜️