without you

" Mr. Jeon, He is out of danger the surgery went well, " Mr.Jeom inhales the breath that he was holding untill the doctor finish his sentence.

" He has some broken ribs, it will heal with time don't worry " The doctor smiles,

" Thank you doctor, I'm glad if you can give a good care about other patient admitted with him, actually she is my son's girlfriend." Mr. Jeon asks, because he knows that his son will not be able to accept the fact that his girlfriend is in a coma beside that seeing the poor boy sitting lifeless infront of him make him wants to do everything to save sohee's life.

" I heard she is in a coma, I'll check up on her sir but it's seems like we can't do anything further, her life is on her hands now what we can do is wait, I just want you to know that we are trying our best for her." The doctor said in forcing a smile, he doesn't want to disappoint Mr. Jeon because he owns this hospital but there is nothing they can do ether.

" It's okay doctor I understand" Mr.Jeon returns the smile " can I see him now? " he asks because he is dying inside to see his son, he was not showing it but from the moment he heard about the accident he prays whoever listening to his prayers to save his son, Jungkook is the only thresher he has in his life after her wife's unfortunate death.

" He will be transfer to another room sir you can see him there, the nurse will guide you."

" Thank you again for saving my son doctor " with that the doctor walks away and Mr. Jeon looks at Taehyung and walks towards him,

" I talked with the doctor son it's seem like we have to wait for her, let's not loose hope okay ? " Mr. Jeon said sitting next to Taehyung, Taehyung finally looks at him he looks lost.

Taehyung doesn't know how to feel, he wants to cry but no tears come out his throat hurts asking to let out the tears but he feel so weak to cry. " wha~t sh~ould I do now~ " Taehyung asks not from Mr. Jeon or Hoseok, he just talking with himself, Sohee is his only family, his happiness, his saviour she is the only one Taehyung had but now-- Taehyung is all alone without her Taehyung feels empty. She is not dead Taehyung is happy about that because he was afraid thinking about the possibilities that can happen but she is not living ether this situation is so confusing, Taehyung doesn't know how to feel.

Mr. Jeon wraps his hands around Taehyung, " let it out boy don't hold back " he said rubbing cercles on Taehyung's back, Taehyung relax on his hold and let out a broken sob, It is the first time Taehyung seeing this man but he is showing so much kindness so Taehyung didn't hold himself and cries in his shoulder.

" Noo~na, wh~y this happe~n to you, please wakeup wh~ at I'm gon~na do witho~ut you" Taehyung mumbles through his cries, Taehyung can't even imagine how to live without her, when his actually mother left him in darkness sohee bring the lights to his life being a mother figure, when Taehyung feel loneliness, sohee take him to her arms and stayed with him, when he is sad she make him smile, she did all the things for him, she dedicated her life to take him out from the orphanage. She gave him.everything but Taehyung feels like he did nothing in return. Even now he can't do anything for her, he feels helpless, he feels useless,
His cries get harder. Mr. Jeon keep hold the boy he saw his son transferring to another room but he doesn't let Taehyung go, because he think this boy needs him more than his own son right now.

"Ajjass~i" The soft call make Mr. Jeon to look at the fragile boy in his arms "wi~ll she wak~e up? " Taehyung asks showing his deo eyes shines with tears.

" of course dear, she will, You have to stay strong for her and don't lose hope okay ?" Taehyung nods and backs away from his hold.

Taehyung feels little releaf after crying his heart out, 'noona will wake up my noona is strong, I should wait for her, ' Taehyung comforts himself, yes he shouldn't lose hope, Taehyung knows that she can't just leave him alone she can't leave Jungkook huyng alone so she will wake up soon may be tomorrow may be day after tomorrow, he decided to be strong for her. Taehyung is sure that she will comeback for them.

Thinking about that Taehyung remembers that Jungkook is also got into the accident he was not in right mind to ask for him. He doesn't even recognized the man next to him is Jungkook's father even though he had seen him on TV several times.

" how is Jungkook hyung ?" Taehyung asks from Hoseok. Hoseok waits Mr. Jeon to answer,

" he is fine kiddo don't worry " Mr. Jeon said and Taehyung looks at him coming to realisation that he is Jungkook's father owner of the Jeon enterprises.

Taehyung nods at him not knowing how to react, Mr. Jeon notice the way Taehyung is looking at him, Taehyung feels bad because he just talk so casually with him, Taehyung has heard a lot about Mr. Jeon from sohee and he knows how much she respect to this man.

" I'm sorry sir I didn't realise it's you " Taehyung hesitantly says.

" it's okay son, you can just call me ajjassi if you want, " He smiles and Taehyung mirrors it.

" Hoseok, " Mr. Jeon calls walking towards hoseok.

" Yes sir ?"

" please take care of him untill sohee wakesup up, and about the hospital bills ask him don't worry, I'll take care of them " Mr. Jeon said and walks away to see his son and Hoseok make his way to Taehyung.

" Taebear "

" Hyung, I want to see her" Taehyung says getting up from the bench, he wants to see his sisiter, she must feel alone he needs to stay by her side untill she wakesup.

" let's go " hoseok guide him to sohee's room, Taehyung eyes again waters seeing her like that, connecting to so many machines but still looks so peaceful.

" Noona " Taehyung sits beside her hospital bed and takes her hand to his forhead.

" getup soon okay?, you know I can't live without you noona, I'm afraid, what should I do without you? Please comeback to me and Jungkook huyng"

Taehyung rests his head on her bed hugging her hands, Hoseok comes to take him back but he sees Taehyung falls asleep so he decided let him be, and decided stay out untill he wakesup, because he knows that Taehyung is tired too.

" TAEHYUNG GET UP " Taehyung's eyes shots open at the voice.

....................................................................

Character introduction

(my goblin ajjassi 😍, isn't he handsome?)

Jeon Gong Yoo
47 years old
Owner of Jeon enterprises
Loves His son
Kind and caring

.................................................................

Hope you like this story and thank you for reading 💜️