How it stared

Taehyung puts the bouquet fill with pastel colour roses on the vase placing in on the table beside sohee's medic bed,

" Noona, look what I bought you " he sits next to sohee's taking her hand, he know how much his sisters loves this pastel colour flowers,

" You know what? I am going to have a job from tomorrow " Taehyung almost got fired even before he hired today because he accidentally hit his boss with a bag, but thanks to Hoseok he still got the job.

" Don't scold me okay, I wouldn't miss my studies promise " Taehyung sure sohee will not like the idea him working, he wanted to work  part time when he turned  18 but sohee didn't  let him, telling him to focus on studies.

" If you know who is my boss, you wouldnt scold me, He is the producer of your favorite song noona, you don't believe me?" Taehyung said pouting " but it's true he is the producer of 'song request' you always play that song " Taehyung was also surprised to know that the famous producer suga is the one he is going to work under,

actually there is not much work for him to do he know nothing about producing and all he just have to clean the studio and music instruments, organize the music notes because yoongi is lazy to do those things and answer the calls while he  is sleeping to take reservations, that's how yoongi described his job to him, but Taehyung is still thankful because he is getting paid quite much for those small tasks, he credited that on hoseok hyung.

" Noona, are you sleeping well? Are you dreaming about me? May be you are dreaming about Jungkook hyung right ?" Taehyung asks moving his thumb over sohee's hand, from tomorrow he would not be able to visit offen sohee because he has to go for work after college, but he will visit her on weekends since he only work in weekdays.

" I ate hotteok on the way here, but they not delicious like yours, do you remember the hotteok you made on the day when Jungkook hyung first came to our house for a dinner ? " Taehyung still remember that day, the day he ate hotteok for the first time, and the day alot things happen for the first time,

" when will I get to eat it again hmm? I miss them noona, I miss you "

...........................flashback...................................................................................................

It's been 3 months Sohee started warking under Jungkook. After the day Jungkook gave a lift to Taehyung, Jungkook and Sohee also came closer, Jungkook appreciate Sohee as her hardworking self she never disappointed him with any task he appointed to her, and she was been a great help for him, they had even dinning out together for few times as they went out for businesses meetings together, during those times they had some casual conversations apart from the business and Jungkook learnt thay Taehyung and Sohee are not real siblings and both of them were orphans.

As the co ceo of the company Jungkook had a big responsibility in his shoulder, when he started working on something he doesn't stop until he is satisfied, Sohee appreciate this side of the young ceo and at the same time she is worried about him too, She doesn't know why but lately Jungkook is being in her mind quite a lot. She smile for No reason whenever the ceo comes to her mind. It's the first time she experience these kind of emotions in her 23 years old life.

They have been working on a project past two weeks which involves some foreign investors, Jungkook is warking hard to give the company's best to the project and today he was really depressed because some employees is keep messing up with the work,

" Miss Yoora how many times should I explain you, this is not how is should be done if you do not design the plan the way I explained you before consider this is the last work you are doing under my company "