Blind

It's raining , why it's always rain when something horrible happen to him, Taehyung looks outside the shutter mind blank and silent tears keep falling trough his already wet cheeks, was it from the rain? or from his own tears? Taehyung feels a hand rubbing on his thigh trying to soothing him, he looks at the side it's his mother he gives a sad smile,

" my baby come here " she says as she pulls him to a hug and Taehyung gave in , feeling the warmth of his mother, Taehyung doesnt know how he ended up in a car with his mother , the only thing he remembered was Jungkook throwing him out of the mansion , he tried calling him but never got a response he was unable to register what happened so he mindlessly walk away from the massion and his mother was already there standing infront of a car arms open for Taehyung , So Taehyung without thinking twice ran into her inviting arms , she helps him to get in the car without asking anything and Taehyung was thankful because he himself doesnt know what happened.

why Jungkook behaved like that ? Why Jungkook looked at him with so much hate? He doesnt know. Only thing he knows is it hurts it hurts so much to see Jungkook eyes filled with anger the same eyes used to shine whenever their eyes met, the same eyes holds million galaxies , Taehyung touchs his nape he is sure there is a red print of elders hand , the same hand hold him so gently when he kissed him just yesterday , was that all a dream ? Or how can something so perfect ruined by just a day? Or is this a dream ? Taehyung hope it to be a dream he wants to wakeup soon and the next morning he will see his Jungkookie hyung with the same bunny smile he flash whenever he sees him, he will not let him ruffle his hair like he does usually because he was been a meanie in his dreams so with that thought Taehyung fall asleep.

....................................................................

' why why why ' that's the only thought keep going on Jungkook's head as he pulls his hair angry and frustrated , he already finished two bottle but here he is holding just another , he is sitting in the kitchen floor , he can see the front door from here but pleading of the younger from the other side of the door has stoped for a while now, is he still there? Jungkook questions but he couldn't get himself to check , he wouldn't be able to handle himself he sees the younger again, he doesnt want to hurt him so this is better , he shouldn't care, he should not have care from the very beginning , he shouldn't have even met him if so this wouldn't hurt this much , it should have being easy to hate the younger for breaking him apart. His eyes landed to the framed photo of the wall, it's his dad and mom they look so in love, for all his life Jungkook believed that he believe that they were in love they were the best family until today now he doubt everything was it all a lie?

............................Flashback.........................

" you look oddly happy today , being a ceo make you this happy huh ?"

Hoseok teases as he places some files on Jungkook's desk to get his approval,
Jungkook just hmms he sure is happy but it's not the reason what others think it is, being a ceo is nothing he always have been one, his reason is smothing else someone else to be exact.

The memories of last night flash through his mind, the way Taehyung's cheeks turns red after their kiss , it's makes him wants to go back to the younger and kissed the hell out of him, Jungkook shakes his head as his minds goes to places about what else he can do to the younger, a chuckle left him before he acknowledge it,

" Never seen you daydreaming like this Mr.Jeon" Hoseok who was watching Jungkook's behavior finally said gaining Jungkook's attention who quickly clear his trout out of embarrassment, Hoseok wanted to question the younger as what Yoongi told him stlls lingers in his mind and the way Jungkook treats Taehyung made it kind of believable but he decided not to push it because if it's not the case it will be awkward between Jungkook and Taehyung ,