Cutie

"woah" is the only thing come out from Taehyung after they entered the Jeon enterprises, the surrounding is elegant and mesmerizing than Taehyung even imagined. Taehyung is so into the architectures used inside the building he is interested in those kind of things so he didn't notice Hoseok is approaching them.

" Hi " Hoseok greets Sohee, eyeing the younger who is lost in his own world.

" Hi, Hoseok-ssi " Sohee replies with a shy smile adores her face. " Ah Taehyung, meet Hoseok he is my warking partner " Taehyung finally give his attention to the male infront of them. " Hello, My name is Taehyung and I'm Sohee's brother " Taehyung said bowing.

" Oh, I didn't knew you had a brother" Hoseok has seen Sohee several times before she join his divition after her premonition, but he has heard a lot about her performance and talents so he is glad to have this beautiful woman as his warking partner.

" Now you know " Sohee says smiling  making hoseok returns it too, Hesoek just findout that he love see her smile.  " Come on I'll lead you to the party " Hoseok lead the way and Taehyung trials behind them looking around.

Taehyung's breath hitchs when they enters the area where the party is held. ' Is't this too much for a company dinner party ' Taehyung thoughts while eyeing the area, since it's jeon enterprises Taehyung shouldn't be that surprise. He is happy his noona warks under them.

 He is happy his noona warks under them

S

ohee joins to the party, mainly Hoseok introducing her to other workers they starts to talk about things related to their works making Taehyung bored at the conversation.

" Ladies and gentlemens may I have your kind Attention, " the mc starts to speak gaining everyones attention, Mc  continues what he was announcing while Taehyung was distracted by delicious foods that been serving. He barely hears the announcement of the new ceo but food was more interested to him that moment so he didn't see the person who is giving his speech as new ceo of the company gaining applause for his every words from the crowd.

" Noona, I want to use the washroom "  Taehyung says after finishing his plate , Sohee who was busy listening to the new ceo, just nods giving him permission to leave.

Even the building is pretty huge Taehyung manage to find the restroom by himself.

Taehyung takes his time back to the party admiring the building again so he didn't notice someone is coming towards him so ended up bumping into a hard chest.

Jungkook was exhausted from the previous even receiving so many greetings and he knew most of those greetings are not genuine, but he had to fake a smile and response to them, he just want this event to end already but seems like it's not gonna happen anytime soon so he excused himself to take some fresh air and walks away from the party only to stop by someone bumping into him.

" Auch, " Taehyung voice his non existence pain. Jungkook frowns at the male holding his head infront of him. ' that can't be him ' but he was proven wrong when Taehyung raise his head to apologize.