Jealousy

(I double update today please check the previous chapter if you didn't )

Jungkook was already exhausted receiving and giving fake smiles and compliments all the night, his eyes is scanning the entrance time to time waiting for the person he wants to see the most at the moment, Jungkook didn't able to contact or see Taehyung all the day as he was busy with the arrangements  of the party and some other works, He is excited to see the younger wth the outfit he gifted him well he didn't actually give it directly instead he ask his dad to give Taehyung that asking not to mention about him, Jungkook ignored the suspicious frown he got from Mr.Jeon that time.

Jungkook catch the image of hoseok entering and behind him was the person he was waiting all night but before he could even get a proper look at the younger he was distracted by another business partner of his, congratulating him with a gift, he accept the gift and try to make the conversation short as possible, so he can go to get Taehyung, well Jungkook expect Taehyung to wait for him but when he look at the entrance he wasn't there, a little disappointment watched him over as he expected the younger to come  and congratulate him at the moment he come here.

Jungkook looks around the big hall to find the younger and the feeling of disappointment long gone as he was feeling pure jealousy seeing Taehyung is giggling for something said by the man who recognize as Taehyung's boss in the studio. What make him Jealous more is the hand wrapping around Taehyung's shoulder as if Taehyung belongs there. A sudden urge to rip them apart filled his chest so without thinking he walks towards their table.

Hoseok was the first to notice the presence of Jungkook as Taehyung was busy giggling to something yoongi said about hoseok.

" Oh Jungkook are you done receiving all the love and flowers  " Hoseok ask in a teasing voice. Taehyung look at the direction as the mention of Jungkook's name to meet with the frowning eyes of Jungkook, even tho he is frowning Taehyung find Jungkook hot with his black suit and parted hair the frown makes him more dangerously handsome. Taehyung gulps when he realize that Jungkook is looking at his hand intervine with Yoongi's arms he slowly take it off, Jungkook expect yoongi to take his hand off too but instead he tighten his hand and make Taehyung come little closer to him than before and not forget to smirk raising his eyebrows as well.

Jungkook tighten his fits inside his pocket try to clam himself, tho hoseok didn't get what's going on he felt the awkward thickness of the air as Jungkook and Yoongi doing a staring competition, Taehyung was also puzzled by their behavior.

" ah sir? Is everything okay? " hoseok this time call Jungkook with formalities because he didn't get any response from him earlier,

Jungkook finally took a breath breaking eye contact with the leather jacket boy as ge turns to hoseok.

" Yes hyung everything okay , just little tired handling all fakness. "

" Oh come on don't get tired already, it just began " hoseok said patting Jungkook's shoulder ,

" see what I told you ? the owner of the party himself finding it boring " Yoongi said again taking their attention , Hoseok frowns and his silently warning him not to piss Jungkook by his bold remarks but yoongi careless as he want to add little spice so he turn to Taehyung,

" Right Tae baby? " Jungkook had to close his eyes this time, the man infront of him is getting under his skin by first  calling his party boring and second calling  Taehyung as baby, well he can just ignore the first one because he is also not a fan of these business parties even if it's his own party , but he can't ignore the second one he doesnt like it when other people openly call Taehyung nicknames, specially the name he claim to call his Taehyung          ' baby '.
Well Jungkook doesnt know when he get the right to call Taehyung his, may be the day he finally start to accept his true feelings towards the younger  he even didn't visit sohee past week it's like he is slowly  forgetting the things he shouldn't but Jungkook careless.

Taehyung was pouting unable to answer  yoongi's question, he was mentally scolding his hyung for bragging him to this, Taehyung looks at Jungkook to see wether he is upset because of what yoongi said, but he couldn't read his face, there eyes met for a brief moment and with that Jungkook come forward take Taehyung's hand,

" Tae come with me , I have something to show you "

Taehyung didn't question him and was ready to go to Jungkook but yoongi still didn't unwrap his hand from Taehyung's shoulder,

" Hyung ? " Taehyung questions Yoongi's weird behavior, he knows thet yoongi is not a clingy person it's him always clingy to him just to annoy him but Taehyung doesnt know what happened to yoongi today

" you are leaving ? But I wanted you to be my date tonight . " Yoongi said with a teasing voice,

And that's it, Jungkook loose his all cools as he turns to Yoongi. " Im taking him and I kindly ask you to take that hand off before I make you " Taehyung got shivers when he heard the law angry voice of his hyung so he quick take Yoongi's hand off from him fearing that they will start fighting tho he can't understand their behavior,

" hyung let's go? " Taehyung's small ane unsure voice tear his attention away from yoongi, so without reply he just walks away with taehyung giving a last glare to yoongi.

" oopss scary " Yoongi said as he again starts to sip his drink.

" What was that yoongi hyung ? You made him mad " hoseok asks with disbelief,

" did I ? "

" of course you did "

" chill man, I was having little fun "

" what the fun you get making him angry ?"

" Do you know it?" Yoongi suddenly ask making hoseok frowns,

" what? "

" that your boss like Taehyung ? "

" of course he likes him what do you-" Hoseok cut himself when he realize what Yoongi means, " wait you mean? "
Yoongi nods confirming it,.

" Oh god No way "

..................................................................

Is there anyone still reading ?