Chapter 42

Small open mouthed kisses are pressed against my neck making me smile gently to myself in my sleep, as I giggle at the ticklish feeling Keigo is pressing against my sensitive skin. My eyes flutter open as Keigo laces his hands around the small of my back, the male pulling me into his front before kissing my forehead as I wrap my arms around his neck. The smile on my lips almost hurting my cheeks as I tangle my fingers into his head of blonde hair before resting my forehead against his. His wings fluttering slightly with happiness as our eyes meet and we share a soft morning kiss.

Slowly, the pair of us sit up and snuggle into one another. Keigo resting his head on my head while I rest mine on his shoulder. The pair of us smiling as Angel bounds into the room with a small bark. The Samoyed nuzzles my stomach with a hum before curling up in between Keigo and I. The dog cuddling right in between us and snuggling into our wings with a small pant. Keigo runs his fingers through Angel's fur as he chuckles to himself.

While Angel snuggles, Keigo and I look between each other and take a deep breath. A small smile on my lips as Keigo cups my cheek and rubs his thumb over my cheek. I lean into his hand, relaxing against him as he boops my nose with his finger chasing a giggle from my lips while I stick out my tongue and cross my eyes playfully. The pair of us sharing another kiss before we begin to slide out of bed to get ready for the day, leaving Angel to snuggle in the covers.

However, as soon as we slide out of bed, my legs decide to buckle under the pressure making me fall into Keigo. The male chuckling as he catches me as quickly as he can and kisses my forehead as I cling onto him. Almost feeling like Bambi on ice, I slowly (but surely) begin to push my legs back up so I'm standing. My knees threatening to give under the weight as Keigo helps me right to my feet.

"Really did a number on you, huh?" He grins, sticking his tongue out playfully as I roll my eyes and shake my head with a laugh. A faint blush of embarrassment crawls across my cheeks as I lean against his side for support, "Damn, I must have given you a good night~ I think it was the lingerie,"

"You're such a dork," I groan, elbowing his side as he grins playfully and jabs me in my side in a teasing manner, "Don't get too big of a head, okay? It's bad enough that it doesn't fit through most doorways,"

"I have a beautiful head, if you must know," He teases, laughing as I kick his shin lightly before racing out of the room, "I love you baby, don't fall on your face!"

"Kei! You dick!" I whine, leaning against the dresser nearby and grabbing my bed robe from the hanger. My hips aching slightly as I wriggle gently to put my robe on, "I'm so going to fuck you up when I get the feeling in my legs back!"

"Oh?~ Baby, talk less!" Keigo swoons, laughing out as I throw a pillow out the doorway to try and hit him with it, "My ass is ready!"

"Better be," I hum, pushing to my feet and thanking my lucky stars that my knees don't give out but the pain in my hips remains, "Making me suffer like this,"

Once I have my bed robe on, I run my fingers through my bed hair and follow Keigo through the hallway toward the kitchen. My eyes running over the kitchen sides to have a look at what Keigo and I could possibly have for breakfast. My stomach grumbling slightly as I open up one of the cupboard to grab a glass before filling it up with fresh orange juice from the refrigerator. A small hum leaving my lips as I lean against the kitchen counter and sip at it, watching my boyfriend begin to sort out breakfast.

Keigo winks my way with a grin as he grabs the eggs from the side and begins to make an omelette. The number two hero puffing his naked chest slightly, showing off. My stomach whining at the thought of having a delicious omelette made by my amazing boyfriend who is probably the most amazing chef ever (within reason). He had already sliced up some bell peppers, mushrooms, slices of ham and some tomatoes with cheese grated at the ready. He then added all the contents into the pan sizzling with hot oil. The delicious smell of the food frying wafts around the kitchen.