Chapter 22

Holding back a laugh, I arch a brow as I watch Keigo sticking his tongue out toward Amai who's currently being held back by Rumi to prevent her from ripping Keigo's wings off his body and shoving them down his throat. A giggle leaving my lips when Amai throws her slipper toward us and hits Keigo in the back of his head making him squeal and whine, pouting toward her before kissing my cheek in front of her for payback. Rumi wolf whistling in the back with a laugh when Amai tackles her.

They're crazy. I swear.

Shaking my head, I flick Keigo's forehead making him chuckle and stick his tongue out before ruffling his feathers, spreading his wings to full span. Showing off in a way with a grin. Winking playfully toward me as I spread my own wings, hitting his wing with my own playfully. The male hitting mine back before running ahead and swooping into the air before I can yank some of his feathers out with a giggle. Without a moments hesitation, I push myself into the air and giggle to myself as I catch up to him.

The male grins and zooms off ahead making me giggle and chase after him, flying straight through a cloud into try and catch up to him. A grin on my lips as I overtake him and fly above him, the male turning over to face me with a chuckle. Keigo pokes my nose as I blow a raspberry, the pair of us soaring through the air, flying around each other and through the clouds. Keigo managing to catch some white fluffy cloud into his blonde hair making me squeal with laughter.

Chuckling, Keigo swoops in front of me making me halt in my place, the male poking my nose softly. Scrunching my nose playfully, I watch as he looks around, a small hum to himself as he checks the watch wrapped around his wrist. Possibly to check how long we have until our reservations.

It was rather exciting, if I'm being honest.

I mean, if you told my high school self that one day I'd be dating my high school bully, I'd tell you that you're crazy and I'd probably laugh in your face. It would be unbelievable. It didn't seem possible considering how badly I was treated... but... I don't know why... but I feel happy about it. I couldn't believe that Keigo wanted to ask me out to dinner. Sure, he's asked many girls to dinner and sure, he's not what you consider 'pure' but I'm really excited about this.

"So how was your patrol?" I ask as we begin our descent, giggling when Keigo just stops moving his wings altogether and just free falls like it's no big deal, "Anything major?"

"It was quiet, which is great for me so I can spend more time with you," he says, blowing me a kiss as his feet touch the ground, the male resting his hands on my hips to help me to my feet, pressing a kiss to my nose when I'm grounded making me giggle, "Be prepared to have the full Keigo Takami date experience,"

"Ooh~ How exciting~" I tease, leaning against him as we walk into a rather prestigious restaurant that seemed rather high class. A place that many heroes had attended to have meals themselves with friends and family and partners to get away from fans. It's a fan free zone. Which was great.

That was one thing that I was dreading.

Keigo, obviously, had a rather huge fan base. I swear that wherever he goes, eyes are always on him. He's always got fans trailing after him pining for a photo or an autograph or something along those lines. He's adored by everyone. He's more popular than Endeavor (but that's easy to do after all). Everyone wanted a piece of Keigo. Who wouldn't? He's cheeky, he's fun, he's mischievous and he's attractive. He's so attractive. What girl wouldn't say no to him?

I just hoped that now... if we were to be an item and we will be together for real... that he'll be tethered to me and loyal. That if a girl came up to him and made an advance, that he'll push them away and tell them no. That he's with someone and he's happy.