Chapter 31

"Baby bird? You ready to go?"

Cursing under my breath, I take one last look at my reflection to make sure everything is as perfect as it can be before leaving the comfort of my bedroom. A little pitiful whine leaving my lips. My stomach twisting uncomfortably, my mind already dreading how tonight is going to pan out. A small sigh leaves my lips as I head down the stairs, my feet forcing me toward the front door before my mind can even tell them not to go.

Why couldn't I just have a quiet night in with my boyfriend and dog and have cuddles and watch movies all night until we fall asleep?!

At the bottom of the stairs, sending me a reassuring smile and trying to convince me that tonight will be alright, stood Keigo. A small smile plays on my lips as I meet him at the bottom of the stairs and we share a soft tender kiss, the male squeezing my ass playfully to try and make me relax. Giggling, I impishly hit his chest and stick my tongue out before admiring my hunk of a boyfriend.

God he looked hot... No wonder he's a model...

The male had dressed himself in his best formal but casual attire. He wore some jeans that hugged him just right, a simple white polo shirt and a black suit jacket. The polo shirt deliciously hugged his shirt (which made him look extremely attractive to me right now!). In his arms, a beautiful bouquet of flowers ready to gift to my mother to give himself a good impression. He even bought my mom a box of chocolates! A grin stretches across his face as my teeth dig into my bottom lip.

Couldn't we just stay home now?! He's dressed up so good~

Chuckling gently, Keigo presses a kiss to my cheek and mumbles something dirty into my ear making me groan and shiver gently. A playful smile stretches across my lips as I pat his pert ass gently before heading toward the kitchen to grab myself a little reliever. My hand wrapping around the neck of the bottle and pulling it from the rack making Keigo ogle at me with wide eyes.

"Do you really need to bring that bottle of wine?" He asks, his tone slightly reprimanding yet the grin on his lips tells me differently as I slide it into my bag, "Is that for dinner?"

"No, it's for me," I reply simply, grabbing my lip gloss and quickly applying it, puckering my lips toward my reflection before taking a deep breath, "Tonight's going to be a train wreck so I need to bring my happy juice,"

"You're adorable, baby bird," he coos, pursing his lips toward me for a kiss before whining as I push him back by his face so my hand presses against his lips, "So, do we have plan?"

Humming gently, I tuck a strand of Keigo's hair behind his ear before letting him leave my home. Once I know all the doors are shut and Angel is only restricted to the hallways and the kitchen, I kiss my furry baby goodbye and leave too, locking the door behind me with a small sigh. My heart in my throat as I walk toward the car and let Keigo climb into the passenger seat. The male gently rests his hand on my thigh as I begin our journey to my moms home.

"Right so, the plan," I begin, taking a deep breath as I manoeuvre out of my driveway and onto the public road, my stomach whining as I drive, "So... hopefully, my step dad —"

"Step dad?" He asks tilting his head, looking toward me as I nod softly, a giggle leaving my lips as he frowns gently, "Am I not meeting your dad too?"

"My dad isn't alive, Keigo... he hasn't been since I was little," I explain softly, smiling weakly as he squeezes my thigh, "My mom has a boyfriend, his name is Damien and he's super understanding. If he opens the door, then we'll be okay... if ma opens the door then we're fucked,"

"Sorry about your dad," Keigo says softly, sighing to himself as he leans back into the chair and hums, "I feel like such a dick... shouldn't have treated you the way I did... I'm sorry... and I know I keep saying that but I really do mean it..."

Hate To Love You... (Hawks/Keigo Takami x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें