Chapter 27

Running my fingers through my hair, I sit back into my chair watching my boyfriend, my boyfriend Keigo Takami, pose in front of the camera. A cocky grin plastered across his face with his hand over his shoulder holding a leather jacket, his other hand resting on his lip as he tilts his head to the side. A fond smile playing on my lips as I watch him wink toward me playfully before turning his attention back to the lens of the camera.

I couldn't help the butterflies fluttering in my stomach as I watch him. The fire in my gut swirling around and making me feel giddy as I watch him. My skin flushing a soft red colour as he bites his lip looking toward me, wiggling his eyebrows playfully before turning back to the camera to try and keep at that intensity. The cameraman giving him thumbs up every so often to indicate he's gotten the shot that he wants.

Unlike most of the models here, Keigo, nine times out of ten, would appear on the front cover of magazines. Each photo we had of him would be sent off to magazine companies to get printed. Every modelling company wanted him to be the face of their company because of his popularity in the hero polls and because of his dashing good looks.

After all, Keigo is an incredibly approachable guy that wouldn't hesitate to help anyone out regardless of how tedious or how mundane the task was. He wouldn't even think twice about putting himself in danger for anyone, well, within reason after all. He's sweet. He's kind. He's absolutely adorable and endearing. He works so hard and sometimes works himself to the bone...

It wasn't any wonder that he was so popular.

And he's all mine!

Watching Keigo turn his back to the camera, my mind begins to wander off. A small queasy feeling swirling uncomfortably as worry sinks in. Amai and Keigo still didn't really get along. She would send him glares, even if she didn't know I knew she was. She would flip him off or shove him out her way whenever he picked me up for our evening dates or on the way to work or to take me out for breakfast before a significantly stressful day. He was trying so hard to show Amai that he had changed, that he's been making me happy throughout our relationship...

I just hope Amai gets along with him soon. It wasn't easy trying to choose between my boyfriend and my sister half the time. Despite Rumi trying to convince Amai that Keigo isn't that bad, she's refusing and she's making life so much harder than it needed to be!

I just wish there was a way to get them to get along...

As his final photo is taken, Keigo does finger guns toward the photographer before shaking his hand and patting his back. Once finishing up the pleasantries with the directors and the photographers, he cuts me from my thoughts, Keigo sauntering toward me and wrapping his arms around my waist to press a kiss to my nose making me giggle and roll my eyes playfully before heading toward the exit.

With Keigo following me like a lovesick puppy, a small whine leaving his lips as I try to duck away from his hands grabbing playfully. A small adorable pout plastered across his lips, his bottom lip trembling softly to try and entice me in making me giggle and kiss his stubble gently before opening the door to the dressing room and letting him in before shutting it behind me.

Once the door closes, Keigo pins me against the wall, his hand pinning my wrists above my head making me roll my eyes before groaning as he presses his lips against mine. Smiling into it, I return the kiss and hum as Keigo squeezes my wrists. My eyes closing as he licks my lips, trying to edge his way in. Giggling, I open my mouth and groans as he deepens the kiss.

What's gotten into him all of a sudden?!

Slowly, the male pulls away, his yellow eyes kisses with passion. He licks his lips playfully before attacking my neck with kisses and impishly loving nips. His other hand sliding down my side and grabbing my thigh, hooking it around his waist. Humming gently, biting my lip to suppress a small groan, I lean my head to the side, allowing him more access as he kisses across my neck to leave small love bites in his wake. A giggle leaving my lips as he presses a loud kiss against my skin.