𝖤𝗑𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

(Child Y/N and Shoto)

"Sho...Please talk to me..."

"I-I can't, Y/N...I'm..."

"...You know what you look like, Sho-Sho?"

"...W-What?"

"A PIRATE! ARRRRRR!"

"...huh?"

"You don't look bad Sho! Maybe if you allow me to color on them.."

"No...Please...Thank you, N/N."

»»————- ✼ ————-««

(2 Years Later)

After Shoto got his bandages off he got a large scar on his left side and thankfully his eye wasn't damaged any bit, still, I couldn't help but feel total sadness and worry over my brother, if I had been there just a little longer maybe I could've...

Maybe I could've been a hero and save him too...

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

While I was in my room, reading a book, I heard a loud thud and brushed it off, but I heard it again and again, I couldn't handle it anymore and ran to the source of the noise, it was outside in the backyard and Shoto was emitting large amounts of ice and would keep melting them and making more again, I ran to him. "Shoto? Please stop doing that you might get yourself hurt!"
He turned and looked at me then turned back and continued to make more and more but spoke up
"This is to show him that I will never, ever, allow him to control me, I will never do as he asks any longer, his words are dead weight and nothing else!"
He yelled as he went berserk and almost froze the entire garden. I looked up to see a large, sharp icicle almost falling on-top of my brother so I ran close and pushed him out the way before it hit him, but when I tried to twist my body so that I wouldn't get hurt, the icicle had pierced a long part of my right side of my face and left a cut.
I yelled in pain and held my face, then Shoto ran to me in shock in his eyes, apologizing and tears ran through his face, my big brother, Natsuo heard everything and came over to both of us.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I was taken to a small hospital ward and had my face treated, it was a deep cut and the result would most likely mean a scar, not a full face one but a pretty long one that went right down my right eye, thankfully I wasn't going blind and my eye still works fine, though I still had to have bandages my right side and make sure to take precautions now and then. As I sat on the hospital bed with both my big brother and sister with me, Shoto walked into the room, with his head down and a facial expression that looked like he was ashamed of what he had done. He walked over to us and spoke.
"Big bro, Big sis, and Y/N..I-I am so sorry..for what I did..I became like him and I hate myself for what I did-"
I cut him off as I hopped off my bed and hugged him around his shoulders, he was taken back and was breathing rapidly.
"Listen Shoto, I understand, you did something by accident because your feelings couldn't last forever being trapped inside, it happens naturally and I don't blame you a bit...I want you to listen close, you are not dad, you are your own human and self, you will never be the same human as him, you both are clearly opposite ends, no matter what he says always know..

*This isn't your fault...you are not him.*"

Shoto hugged me back and cried quietly as Natsuo and Fuyumi Surprised us both by wrapping their arms around us, pulling into a small and delicate family hug of tears and whispers of relief...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The cool kids after class be like:

Yes I made 2 parts 8 hours from each other, I had nothing to do and was bored-✨

Hi like I said, I miss you- please come back I made 2 parts now- you said you were excited to read it? Then go ahead!! ^^ 💗💘❤️✨ LittleMouse_4Dabi