"𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!"

Hello everyone! I hope you liked today's chapter!! This is merely some info on Y/N and some facts that I wanted all of you to know about + a photo of how I envision her, of course, she doesn't have to look like that fully because after all, You pi...

Hello everyone! I hope you liked today's chapter!! This is merely some info on Y/N and some facts that I wanted all of you to know about + a photo of how I envision her, of course, she doesn't have to look like that fully because after all, You pick what you want her to look like! So please, put this introduction aside and let's get started!!

Name: Y/N Todoroki [youngest daughter]

Family members: Shoto Todoroki, Natsuo Todoroki, Fuyumi Todoroki, ꟻꟻꟻꟻ Todoroki, Rei Todoroki and Enji Todoroki

Twin brother: Shoto Todoroki
Eldest Sister: Fuyumi Todoroki
Eldest Brother(?): Natsuo Todoroki
Father: Enji Todoroki
Mother: Rei Todoroki

Favorite food: Mitsou soup and soba (cold)

Age: 15

Personality: Calm and easy to get along with

Quirk: Half-hot and Half-cold: She possesses blue ice on her left side, which is darker shade and much more durable than normal ice and slippery, with red fire on her right side but is weaker and more flammable than normal fire.

Abilities: From relentless training by her father, she has great reflexes that allows her to climb walls easily and slide on her ice faster, she is an excellent gymnast and it shows with her great strength that is similar to her twin-brother's.

Costume: Blue shirt with a maroon belt that has small squares that illuminate in the dark to avoid using flash lights, 2 gloves that cover her hands since they are delicate and get hurt or cold easily. long black cotton skirt that has blue and red streaks in-front and very dark leggings that cover her with white boots that help her not slip on ice. Her right side doesn't have a sleeve since it easily burns off so she only wears long cloth on the lower part of her arm with 3 red dots underneath the cloth. She has 2 white boots white black endings rising above it slightly with long red and blue pom-poms on each leg opening in both the boots.

!!You can pick and change her hair length!!

Side note: Y/N's height is right in between of Yaoyorozou and Shoto, if you can't know who they are, Yaoyorozou is the girl with black hair and big ponytail while Shoto is the boy with red hair behind her

Side note: Y/N's height is right in between of Yaoyorozou and Shoto, if you can't know who they are, Yaoyorozou is the girl with black hair and big ponytail while Shoto is the boy with red hair behind her. You could say Y/N is 174.

And now I present to you a drawing of Y/N that I myself have made!! Here you go! It's pretty low quality not gonna lie and the shading sucks but I did my best, please like it!

[if you are confused about the purple gloves, it will be later explained as the story progresses]

(also MASSIVE thank you to raz_chan for your wonderful support, if you didn't make that small drawing of what Y/N looked like, I would have never gotten the determination to draw or even make an information edit, so 100,000,000 thank you to you! you are such an amazing person and artist, I hope you look forward to my later chapters!!)

Appearance: She has red and white hair on each side of her head, while having heterochromia, she has dark grey on her left with turquoise on her right.
Slim with a clear face and quite athletic. She wears a small black hair-pin on her red side with a scar, hiding behind her blue eye.

Small backstory: When she and her twin brother were born, her father had favored Shoto's power more since her quirks were deemed weak but he still put them both through hellish training in case something happened to one of them, the other would take their place, she was basically a "Plan B" for Enji, he even took advantage of their close relationship when they grew up by realizing that Shoto would do most the work if his sister was with him. however, from Shoto and Y/N's resent towards their father, that's what had them get closer with one another, even before the training started, they were always there for each-other.

Fun facts for the character!:

*The pom-poms in her boots were made by both her and her mother, she made an extra one for Shoto but ever since their mother was taken away, she didn't want to lose them, so she put kept them near her and took permission from Shoto to take his too.

*She had always wanted to interact more with her eldest brother but they separated her and Shoto from their siblings until they grew up.

*She likes for Shoto to pat her back whenever she feels down and enjoys the company from her siblings, her big sister's cooking is an absolute delight to her and she has her big brother sometimes help out on her school work.

*She isn't clingy to Shoto...but she always prefers to be with him at the right times of course, same goes to Shoto except he internally minds whenever he can't be with his sister.

*She actually really likes vocaloid, the weird songs that are made out of it makes her calm, she enjoys it a lot and mostly because the instrumental is catchy.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵