𝖥𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝖨𝗂𝖽𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇

⊱──────{⋅. ✯ .⋅}──────⊰

⋅}──────⊰

"Go."

"THAT'S ALL I NEED RIGHT NOWWWWW!!"

PUNCH!!

......

"GUYS WAIT NOT YET!! HE'S STILL AWAKE!" I yelled over to them as Shoto took a ready stance and started his fire. Stain woke up and almost slashed Iida and Iida yelled at him that he would defeat him.

"Keep after him!" Shoto yelled and shot his fire straight at Stain.

Stain was out and I used my ice to slide Iida and Midoriya down properly so that they wouldn't get hurt. I grabbed them both as they slid down and Shoto kept his eye on Stain's unconsious body was slumped down on the ice glacier.

All 4 os us stood looking at him, waiting for his next move, while barely catching our breaths

All 4 os us stood looking at him, waiting for his next move, while barely catching our breaths. I looked over and they all were frozen then I tapped Midoriya on the shoulder and he broke out of it.

"T-Thank you, Todoroki..he's out cold... right?" Midoriya asked as he nodded and thanked me for waking him.

"Let's tie him up and get out to the main road. See any sort of rope we can use? If i keep him on ice, he'll probably shatter his own body the second he wakes up." Shoto said as he walked over and grabbed him off the ice.

"We should confiscate all his weapons too, just in case." Midoriya said as he walked and grabbed all his weapons.

"Iida? Iida can you hear me? Here, stand up." I held his arm up and helped him stand. He nodded and got up.

"I'll go help the hero stand up, just be careful moving--" I was saying to Iida before I heard a voice.

"It's fine, I got up. Go help your brother with tying, kiddo." Native told me as he walked over to us. I nodded and went to Shoto and helped throw the weapons and tying the robes.