𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋..

⊱──────{⋅. ✯ .⋅}──────⊰

"I hope these short days were more than enough to teach you both the true path of the worthy

"I hope these short days were more than enough to teach you both the true path of the worthy. You wouldn't get training like this anywhere else."

Yup, we get it, old man.

"Take it to heart and mind and make sure to emerge yourselves in them-"

Hurry uppppppppp..

"So that you will walk down these roads as the true heroes of the nation—"

Fuck sake..

"From my blood and legacy."

I gave my father a small sarcastic clap and Shoto nodded, I'm pretty sure he zoned out from his speech. I couldn't care less what dad had to say to us, he never even visited all four of us in the hospital, only burnin' did, maybe she just wanted a bonus.

"Greatttt...now uh...can we leave the fuck already?"

As we finally left, we both hopped on the train and sat down, Shoto was fiddling with his finger and staring at them. He almost started to bite them before I grabbed his hand, it was a bad habit of his.

"Whaz on your mind, Sho?" I asked and he continued staring.

"I think he was trying to separate us, even after we came back from treatment, all of our schedules stopped lining up." He said calmly but I could see the annoyance in his face.

"Oh you noticed now? Yeah I saw that coming a mile way, at least we annoyed him by spending the last week together, ey?" I said grinning and poked his shoulder.

"Well, despite being cooped up in a hospital room, it wasn't so bad...I don't remember the last time we went anyways.."

"But it was fun, this small time, annoying and hard tasked but..fun..right?"

"...yeah, it was fun with you and the others."

"I'm glad you think so!"

"I'm sleepy.."

"I know Shoto, I know.."

⊱──────{⋅. ♪ .⋅}──────⊰