𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I don't understand Sho

"I don't understand Sho...why? I thought we were gonna work together!"

"[Y/N] listen, I want us to work together! But I just don't see that it's fair for you to keep being beside me all the time!"

A good 3 minutes passed as we both were talking. Apparently, Shoto doesn't think I'm "fit" to go in his team because it's "not fair for me". I obviously can't stand when he does this because he always thinks that it's not fair for me to always work beside him and the he thinks I should be challenged just as much as him, older brother feelings can be something.

"Shoto you're not making any sense, you do realize we have equal amount of strength mentally and physically right?! We can't compete against each other! It'll just go on forever!" I argued.

"Yes I know that but you still don't have to join! If you do you won't get to experience as much battles as we can! We need this to strive against..him..and you need to get stronger like me! If we worked together, it just wouldn't have as much impact!" He argued back.

"We a.g.r.e.e.d that we would work beside each other! Not AGAINST each other! Cmon sho!! I can learn just as much from this along side you! We don't have to be apart to learn the best!! That's like saying I should learn the same lessons in a different class then you stay in!!" I told him crossing my arms.

"I just...I don't think it's a good idea. I don't want to make you feel burdened by being with me all the time I...I feel like I'm taking away from you what you want to do!-" Shoto said putting his hand on his hair then I cut him off.

"Sho, do you want to know what I want?" I asked smiling.

"What do you want, [N/N]?" Shoto asked.

"I want to compete alongside you and I don't want us to be separated, I want us to be together, haven't we always been?" I said putting my hand on his head and patting it gently.