𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍, 𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

"Villains?! No way!!"

"What dumb villains would sneak into the school of heroes?!"

"Sensei! Aren't there any intruder sensors?!"

"Yes, of course there are...!"

"Are they only here or also at the main building...? either way if the sensors aren't working...it has to be one of their quirks that's doing it."

"This Place is far from campus..and they picked a time when fewer amount of people present. So they aren't as dumb as they seem, they must have an objective...because this is a well-coordinated sneak attack."

Trembling. My hands, legs, entire body shacking, real villains and with their large amount, I couldn't imagine what today be will be like, it must be so...
...
I knew I should've stayed home with Shoto and watched Hatsune Miku.

"Thirteen! Begin evacuating and try calling the school! One of the villains must be jamming the sensors." Sensei yelled as his hair started to float.

"Kaminari, try contacting the school using your quirk."

"Got it." Kaminari listened.

"But sensei! You can't fight them all on your own! Against that many! Even you can't nullify their quirks! As eraser-head, your fighting style involves erasure and quirk binding! Head on battle isn't-" Midoriya called out to him.

"You can't be a hero with only one trick. Thirteen, protect them."

Aizawa sensei then leapt forward and started to flawlessly attack the villains as thirteen started to evacuate us then Midoriya started to analyze and watch the scene as I broke from my fear and grabbed his hand.