𝖳𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

10 months had passed ever since the twins were told that they were recommended.

Apparently, father had actually recommended both Shoto and I, to enter U.A.; meaning that we wouldn't take a normal test, we would be tested on practical, written and interview.
When I talked with dad about this in his study by force, we wouldn't be examining together, we would be separated by gender, normally I wouldn't mind it since it's rational thinking, but I guess maybe somewhere deep in me, I felt disappointed since I really wanted to work alongside Shoto, oh well, I can handle it all.
"You have the look of dissatisfaction, what is it with you, Y/N?" My father asked with a tone of anger and confusion.
"...I dunno." I said, bluntly without even looking at him.
"You are way to overlay attached to Shoto and it's bad for you and your brother, keep a distance from him in order to have him become the person who will surpass me." He said it like it was nothing to think over.
I clenched my fists in rage and gritted my teeth without him seeing me.
"Lemme just be clear here, Shoto will never have to live up to your expectations, he will become his own person, no matter how you like it or not."
I walked out the study and left him there, with boiling rage coming off of his aura and I had a similar feeling towards him myself.
I headed over to our room and sat on the small leg less seat that belonged to my desk and started thinking about what he had said.
"...I mean...we share the same room and we both like the same food, we share a grudge towards a certain someone...maybe I am suffocating him...maybe he does deserve to be alone. I should ask him if he wants his own room and that I could move out incase he feels it's too crowded-...
No. I won't allow his words to get in the way of my brother and I, Shoto decides on who he wants to be and who he wants to be with, and if he wants to be with me and I want to be with him then I'll...I'll never let go of my brother. No matter what happens, I will be there for him like he is for me. Shoto, your younger twin-sister swears, she will always be there for you, we won't separate, I promise."

────── {. .} ─────

Morning rolled by quickly and Shoto and I said goodbye to Fuyumi as we both left home and headed to the school to take the exam, I know it's going to be different from the normal examination and definitely much more longer and tiring. I look over while walking with Shoto, noticing that he had a stressed look on his face, he was good at hiding it but I could feel it radiating off his body, without thinking twice, I kept looking forward as I took his hand in mine and held it. Shoto snapped out from his dozing and looked down at both of our hands, I expected him to push it away like he does sometimes but this time, he held it back, and tightly as he kept looking forward and then I did as well. We walked in silence, holding hands, and let go as soon as we got there. While we were walking, some guy with shaved hair, came up to us and started to talk with Shoto while I just ignored him and Shoto told him that he was in the way, with dark eyes as we both walked away from him, my eyes were darkened as well. They told us to go to different directions and wait quietly at the chairs each room has that was separated. When we were about to go, Shoto put his hand on my shoulder and nodded to me, I nodded back. We both went on our way, I stayed with some girls who were also here for the exam, one girl had long black hair that was tied in a ponytail and I thought it looked cool.

────── {. .} ─────

They called all 6 of us outside and gave us each different numbers and we started the practical exam, what we had to do was for all of us to race through a 3 kilometer obstacle course and we were allowed to use our quirks freely. I took my ready stance while standing next to that ponytailed woman, she was focusing on the goal well and so I did the same and braced myself for the impact.
They told us to start and as soon as they signaled I made a trial of ice and froze the ground around me, I was already in first place right as soon as we started but then the girl emerged from behind me with a metal rod coming out of her hand, I gritted my teeth, I jumped and grabbed onto the props of the obstacles and started climbing them, I immediately froze them so that they would be slippery and nobody would be able to climb them.
The race continued on and the last minute when the girl in the ponytail was right next me the entire time, she was really good I admit but I wasn't going down easily. I used my fire to propel myself forward, surprising everyone as they flinched back from not wanting to get burnt. I got first place in the race and took in a huge sigh of relief as they told us it was a 15-minute break and after that was the interview.
The girl walked up to me and congratulated me on my win, I nodded and didn't take a bigger notice of it. We all went to the bathroom to wash up and change clothes, I brought some fancy clothes to change into when it was time for the interview, after I changed and went outside, I was suprised to see Shoto, but he looked mad and irritated of something so I wouldn't annoy him any longer.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The interview took place and it was finally time to go home, they told us we would most likely get the results either today or Tomorrow.
As I walked out the room, I looked around to find Shoto so that we both would leave, my sweat dropped as I had thoughts that he had left me and went home on his own.
"Oh god, wait, what if he left already all without me? Was I taking too long? Am I too slow to keep up? Damn it, I should've at least called him and told him that I was done so he could be assured-"
"Sis, come on, let's go."
Shoto said while standing behind me and put his hand on my shoulder and felt me for a few seconds.
I turned to him and nodded as we both left the academy and headed home.
"...what did that scum bag tell you yesterday?"
Shoto said in a low voice and was almost worried from my response. I took in a deep breath and spoke.
"All he spouted in my face was shit about the exam and that apparently he wanted me to separate myself from you. It's nothing new, Shoto, don't take note of it."
I said as I gritted my teeth at the memory and continued to look down while walking.
"You know...I got in the race 2nd and that you got 1st place just goes to show that your strength is just as worthy as my own, so don't let him get in our way, alright? We both want to be together for each other so don't allow him to get in out way."
Shoto said as he faced me and put both his hands on my shoulder as encouragement. I nodded in determination and had a small smile on my face as we got home.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Aaaaaaaa- hi everyone- sorry for the late update, I started school today so it was pretty shiz, anyways enjoy this long chapter and I know the story is a bit different from the original series but we all know Shoto was recommended and so was Yaoyo...

Aaaaaaaa- hi everyone- sorry for the late update, I started school today so it was pretty shiz, anyways enjoy this long chapter and I know the story is a bit different from the original series but we all know Shoto was recommended and so was Yaoyorouzou, so that meant they would take a different exam the the others and so was Y/N going too take something similar too. But enough rambling, thank you for reading and I will see you later! Bye bye ✨❤️💞