T̷o̷k̷i̷ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚: 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 ||

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

It was going good for a few months. Toki and her friends slowly became closer by the days, they'd all hang out after school, go to each other's houses, laugh and play with each other and share secrets with one another...but eventually, things seemed to have started going down hill for these friends...

but eventually, things seemed to have started going down hill for these friends

"Guys cmon...you all know for sure that Frisk is the cutest character in all of the game! I mean the kid is a hero and so adorable!"

"Yeah! But Sans is the reason why they're still alive! And he made sure some of the players wouldn't commit genocide! He's better obviously!"

Izumi, Aika, Emiko, Hiroko all sat down around each other in their classroom before class started. Over the course of the semester, the girls were a big group and they instantly became iconic to all their other classmates about their inseparable friendship. It was all perfect as if no trouble was headed their way, however things would change soon for them.

"Aw Jeez, how old are ya guys? Still playing video games? And one that's sooo old? Grow up a little you two!" Aika told them as she listened in.

"Ai-san~ it's alright! They're just having fun, no need to be all moody cause' your Nintendo switch got confiscated!" Hiroko told her friend.

"Yeah! No need to be mean! Class didn't even start already!" Izumi told her and stuck her tongue out.

As they talked, Toki came into the classroom and greeted them.

"Good Morning guys! I see you're already arguing again?" She joked and sat down at her table.

"Not Just That! Ai-san is already acting up! Think it's her PMS.." Emiko whispered to Toki.

"Yeah yeah speak louder would ya? So that the who class hears!?" Aika snapped.

The girls giggled at Aika's anger and Emiko's remark. Then Toki went over to Aika and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Ne, Ai-Chan. What's wrong? Did something happen yesterday?"

"..Ugh it's just some stuff with school, my parents want me to study harder this week because of exams but I'm way to tired for that...I'm already stressed out from the studying I do, I don't want to add more pressure!" Aika ranted.

"Well you could ask for a tutor, maybe they can help out!" Toki suggested.

"Hm...Nah im not paying for it, even if I ask for money from my parents they won't trust me. If only.." Aika mumbled.