𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽!!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Ne, Shokyō, do you think that one day we'll be free of him

"Ne, Shokyō, do you think that one day we'll be free of him..?"

"Of course we will be Shoto. No matter what happens, he can't control us. We will advance!"

"Did that matter to your brother only or you both?"

"WHY ARE YOU BUYING INTO THAT DAMN OLD MAN'S WISHES?!"

""It's not his wish Shoto...like I said...It's mine.."

"Will it be yours too?"

⊱────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────⊰

(3rd Person)

"BOTH OF THESE COMPETITORS HAVE WON TOP MARKS IN THIS FESTIVAL SO FAR!!"

"BUT THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF THESE GREATS IN THE RING! IT'S...

TODOROKI VERSUS MIDORIYA!"

"BEGIN!!" The sound of the match started.

Shoto instantly shot a line of huge spiky ice towards Midoriya. Midoriya then smashed the ice in a flash with his fingers. The wind created from the impact was blown all over the stadium and Shoto was starting to get blown away. He made an ice wall behind him so that he doesn't get blown away from the wind. Shoto began attacking again with his ice at Midoriya, which in turn, got destroyed as well.

 Shoto began attacking again with his ice at Midoriya, which in turn, got destroyed as well

"5...more chances!" Midoriya thought as he held out his broken fingers.

"Am endurance match huh? I'll end this quickly." Shoto said as he blasted more ice at Midoriya.
Midoriya kept destroying his ice, breaking more fingers in return. Shoto then made a long ice bridge and started running over it. Midoriya cursed and blasted it as well but Shoto jumped over him to freeze him with his ice. The ice made its way to Midoriya and almost froze his leg.