𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!

⊱──────{⋅. ✯ .⋅}──────⊰

It was quiet walk on the way to school

It was quiet walk on the way to school. Shoto and I were eating Onigiri and chatting then suddenly...

"HEY!! Aren't you two the Endeavour's kids?! You guys did great in the sports festival!" A boy in a uniform said.

"Ah yes we are, thank you-" Shoto spoke up.

"Hey!! Can we have a selfie please? You and your sister and super strong!" A girl said holding her phone up.

"Woah! Our fame is finally starting to pay off! I'd love to!" I said as I moved closer to the girl and smiled at the camera.

"Hey man! Can you please please sign this?!" The boy said to Shoto as he held up his bag and a pen.

"Oh sure.." Shoto said as he signed his bag while the boy bowed and thanked him alot.

"I can't wait to see you both fight again!" The girl said to me as she smiled and thanked me for the photo.

"Of course! That's all we ever do!" I said grinning and waved.

⊱──────{⋅. ♪ .⋅}──────⊰

As soon as we came into class, everyone was buzzing about the sports festival. Lots of them were praised by kids on their way. Ashido said that lots people stopped her too, it made me relived that we weren't the only people bombarded also..The talk came to an end as soon as Aizawa sensei walked in.

"GOOD MORNING!!" The class said in synch as Aizawa sensei walked into the classroom with no bandages.

"Ribbit? Sensei your bandages are gone! I'm glad!" Tsuyu said.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment...more importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today.." Aizawa-sensei said as the classroom atmosphere changed.

"Here it is!!" The students thought collectively.

"Special? is it a quiz? gosh I hope not.."

"I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff!"

"Code names. You're going to pick hero names." Sensei said unfazed.

"WE'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING EXCITING!!" The entire class exploded in joy but sensei glared at them with his quirk.

"This is related to the pro heroes draft picks I informed..the drafts begin in earnest in the second or third years..after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to pros. They are offers from people who see you experienced to join their agencies."