𝖦𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽

⊱──────{⋅. ✯ .⋅}──────⊰

Train arrived to Tatooin Station

Train arrived to Tatooin Station. Please make space for passengers leaving the train..

"Uwahhh! Finally! My legs were getting all sleepy from sitting for so long! Sho? Hey wake up!" 

We had finally made it to the station. We got off the train and Shoto was already sleep walking, we had a long trip of Nintendo games, planning and sleep on the way, hell I think I didn't even touch the Onigiri I packed..

"I'm *yawn* awake..I'm just trying to adjust myself.." Shoto said as he clutched his case over his arm.

"Yeah we will don't worry, anyways I think Kido's coming to pick us up...ugh I hope they upgraded the rooms from last time."

Kido's been a long sidekick to the many many many that dad keeps, but he's the most experienced one, that's why we keep seeing him a lot. He's kinda like our only friend there, aside from Burnin' and Onima.

"Hey there! If it isn't Endeavour's kids! You huys ready for a long internship?" Kido said as he got out the car.

"Hey Kido-san. Long trip you took here?" I asked as I opened the car back and put our cases in.

"Nope! I'm just glad to see you 2 came in one piece! Anyways, let's hop in and I'll take you to where you'll be staying, Alrighty?" Kido said as Shoto nodded.

"Alright!" Shoto and I said in union.

⊱──────{⋅. ♪ .⋅}──────⊰

The car stopped at the big skyscraper building that was the old man's agency. The sun was still up but I think had not much to do. We got off the car and started walking inside the main office and got jumped by none other than...

"Boss's shiny golden twins! Welcome to Endeavour's agency! We missed you 2!" Burnin' said as she came at me with a big hug and pat Shoto's head.

"Hey Burnin'! Nice to see you again ma'am! And everyone else!" I said smiling and greeting all the workers.

"You guys were amazing at the sports festival! We're really proud ya Shoto and Shokyo too!" One of the sidekicks said as he put an arm around his shoulder.

"Thank you everyone...I'm glad we were able to live up to your expectations.." Shoto said humbly.

"He's so respectful...so cute!!" All the workers thought as flowers formed on top their heads.