𝖮𝗁 𝗒𝖺𝗒! 𝖳𝖺𝗂𝗂𝗄𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗂!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

*Manly Kirishima grunt*

"THAT'S A SUPER NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!"

"Oh wowwe...sports!"

Aizawa sensei announced to us that the sports festival would be taking place soon! we were all excited for it before some objections came in.

"THAT'S TOTALLY ORDINARY!-" Kirishima exclaimed before Kaminari stopped him by putting his hand on his face.

"Wait a minute-" Kaminari stopped.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou asked.

"What if they attack us again?" So did Ojiro.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is as solid as a rock by holding the event." Sensei said.

"Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, out sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains."

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports and the whole country was crazy about them."

New objective: find out how many times he said sports in those sentences.

"As you know, with reductions in scale population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan what has taken the place of these olympics is the U.A. Sports festival!" He finished.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching, for scouting purposes!" Yaoyorozou said to Mineta upfront.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited."

Shudder.

"If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year...a total chance of three...no aspiring hero can afford to miss this event. If you understand that then don't slack off on your preparations!"

"Yes sir!"

"Dismissed." Sensei ended homeroom.