𝖠𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Today was the day, Shoto and I go to the prestigious academy, U.A., in class 1-A, hero course.
A week after we finished our test, it was time to get ready and reach towards both Shoto's and mines dream to become heroes.
I got into the uniform and brushed my hair slightly and got my bag while walking downstairs, spotting Shoto as he waited for me the entire time.

"Morning, Y/N" he said, packing some onigiri we eat on the way.
"Morning, Sho, you remember the way there?" I said, in a tired voice.
"Yeah, it's not too far but it would be better if we arrived early, why? You forgot?" Shoto said.
"No, I never knew the there in the first place, Sho, ya never told me."

He chuckled slightly and added the small packet into his bag and opened the door for both of us as we walked outside and headed to U.A.

"You nervous or something, Shoto?" I said while scratching my neck, slightly and placing my hand around it afterwards.

"No, I honestly am not fazed by this a bit but I guess it doesn't really matter how I think, you always ask about me and I currently don't exactly know what to say so...Y/N, what about you? I want to know from you more."

I was quite taken back by his words and even though he said that he didn't have anything to say, it kinda felt like he was keeping something from me but, nonetheless, I spoke.

"Well...I know I said that I only joined because you were and had asked me if I was coming with you but..I am actually looking forward to this, y'know? I guess somewhere inside me, I am looking forward to be a great hero as All might." I said, truthfully

Shoto kept looking at me while I spoke and he looked interested and amused by what I said and had nodded with what I said.

"Plus, you know what Shoto, I am gonna become a hero with you, and I wanna make sure to help you at any time!" I said, with optimism and determination.

"Well, my curiosity has finally been fed, seems like you had much in mind." Shoto said then paused and had a serious look on his face.

"Listen, Y/N...when we arrive...I might start changing personalities fast and I might as well be known as a jerk there, so please don't be ang-"

"Oh what a coincidence, I was gonna do the same too."

"What? Seriously?"

"I get where you are coming from, Shoto, I don't want to befriend many people...just not yet...I am worried that maybe something I will do or say might ruin everything for the worse so I have to wait until I am ready to open up."

"I don't want to open up to nobody there, it wouldn't be useful and when am I ever gonna do so?"

"Well Shoto, you never know, anything can happen."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

We entered the building headed inside then, we reached the large 1-A door and walked in, I took a seat and Shoto sat in-front of me, I started wondering what will happen during orientation and if anything interesting might occur when this started.
2 boys, one dark blue haired and the other was dirty blondes but with such a loud way of talking that I never thought existed, while Shoto was ignoring the whole ordeal and I did too a green haired boy walked into the classroom and everyone turned their heads except me and Shoto. The large blue haired boy also walked up to him, with a loud greeting and the boy smiled and started to stutter while another commotion happened behind them and it went on for a few minutes until our home room teacher, emerged from a yellow sleeping bag, got one uniform out of it and told us to change into it and come outside with him.

Needless to say, this year is going to be long.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Aaaaaaaaaa- omg I am like so sorry for the late update 😔😔😔 school and some family stuff was going on so I couldn't do much, anyways hope you enjoyed this one and I will see you all later, in the meantime, holy shit I deadass believe that's slice