𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗀 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

⊱──────{⋅. ✯ .⋅}──────⊰

"Dagnabbit!! Of course he gets all the credit!! Look at this, already the papers flying down singing his praises!" I grumbled as I read through the newspaper I held and crumbled up the sides of the paper. 

After a day in the hospital, we were all given the same room and separate beds while recovering. I'll run it down: Shoto and I had minor injuries but deep cuts on our bodies and arms and I had a bandage around my head, Midoriya's right arm was busted (as usual) and his leg was too, but Iida got the worst of it, landing him a double cast on his arms with major injuries to his nervous system and injuries at his chest.

"Well, after the agreement we just had, no wonder they're already making him the true hero. They wanna wrap up the story as quick as they could.." Shoto said to me as he looked through the paper with me. I sighed and rested my head on his free shoulder, we were both on the same bed.

"That damn agreement.." I muttered and re-called the events yesterday...

»»————-✼————-««

"...But you, even with him coming at you with all that bloodlust...we came to save you but ended up needing your help, sorry." Shoto said to Iida as I nodded to Iida.

"I'm glad we could all live again.." I muttered with my head down.

"Not at all. it's not like that. I..." Iida was about to say something before the door slid open.

"Oohh, all the little wounded warriors are awake!" Gran Torino, Midoriya's instructor, said as he walked in with 2 others behind him.