Chapter Sixteen

(OKAY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW I AM GETTING SO MANY READS ON THIS STORY
PLEASE I HAVE NO CLUE
ITS LITERALLY NOT THAT GOOD
BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING
IM SORRY I DONT UPDATE OFTEN
IVE HAD A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK
BUT IM BACK
AND THANK YOU ALL
Also if you are familiar with my hero academia/my hero academia vigilantes series read my other story)

I woke up and saw a little box on my desk. It was wrapped in black wrapping paper with an orange bow on top. I saw my name on a post it that was to the right of the orange bow. I start tearing off the wrapping paper and open the box. Inside was two new pairs of black spandex shorts, a new pair of knee pads, new sneakers, and a little note in my mom's handwriting that said "for my little volleyball star". I felt a wave of happiness hit me and I immediately ran down stairs. I ran up to my mother and gave her a big hug. "Thank you!", I exclaim, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!"

"What's all the ruckus about?", my dad asks in a grumpy tone.

"I got him new volleyball things", my mother says and kisses my forehead. "And your welcome Hikaru".

"Why waste money on that sport it's not like he will go far?", my dad says and shoots an icy glare at me.

I immediately feel the wave of happiness leave me and I feel the corners of my mouth go down.

"I'm not "wasting money" on him", my mother starts, "he's incredibly talented and he deserves it because he got very good grades in all his classes". My mother shoots me a proud smile and I feel a bit of happiness come back.

"A-After practice I'm gonna go watch Wakatoshi's game", I say softly, "I promised him".

"Okay dear I'll drop you off after practice than", my mother says sweetly.

"You've been spending an awful lot of time with that Ushiwaka", my dad says. He eyes me suspiciously.

I feel my stomach drop to the floor. Than I see Eichi walk in rubbing his eyes. His hair was standing up funny and he yawned as he sat down. "What's wrong with that?", Eichi asked.

"Because people could think their gay", my dad says.

I feel like I'm going to vomit before I here Eichi go "what's wrong with that?"

"Because marriage is between a man and women", my father stated.

"Who decided that?", Eichi asks.

"God", my father says.

"But doesn't God love everyone? So wouldn't he not care if people were gay?", Eichi asks.

My father scowls and continues. "They can't have kids son", he states in an annoyed tone.

"But mommy said some women can't have kids! Does that make them bad?", Eichi asks.

"N-no!", my father states. He sighs and my sister Tsubaki walks in.

She's in a black skirt with a white top tucked into the skirt and a flannel sweater wrapped around her waist. She's wearing earrings but her hair is covering them so I can't see what they are. She goes to grab an onigiri and my father takes it from her. She looks confused and asks, "Did you want it?"

"You shouldn't be eating that", he starts, "I said you should lose weight not gain anymore now go eat some fruits".

My sister clenches her fists and doesn't say anything and than walks and grabs an apple.

"Dear that was uncalled for-", my mother starts but gets interrupted.

"Losing a few pounds won't kill her and it's important to eat healthy!", my father states. "Besides she needs to be looking for a husband soon."