Chapter Eight

(ALMOST THREE THOUSAND FUCKING WORDS OH MY FUCKING GOD MY FINGERS HURT SOO MUCH)

I was suddenly in a field. I looked around and saw Wakatoshi. He was smiling a kind and warm smile. He was standing there looking at me. I started to run to him.

"Wakatoshi!", I yell going closer and closer to him. He started opening up his arms smiling wider.

"I'm here Hikaru! I'm not leaving!", he yells waiting for me.

I leap into Wakatoshi's arms and he hold me up perfectly. We stay like that till he pulls my face out and looks me right I'm the eye and puts his forehead against mine. I feel like I'm in heaven.

"Wakatoshi", I asked, "What are you doing here?" I look around and there is still no one but us. I'm still in his arms looking into his deep olive brown eyes.

"I'm here to tell you've something I should've told you years ago", he says moving back a little bit.

"And what is that Wakatoshi?", I asked confused.

"I love you", he says sincerely.

"What!?", I yell. I feel my face flush and my heart beat in my chest.

"I love you", he moves his forehead back against mine. He stares me directly in the eye and says, "I love you so much. I have since the day I met you. Your charm, kindness, stubbornness, determination, your beautiful bright blue eyes, fiery bright red hair, and adorable freckles are some of the many reasons I love you". I feel my heart beat in my head and my face get all warm. "Now you look like a strawberry, strawberry~", Wakatoshi says teasingly. He then gets serious and asks "Do you feel the same?"

"Yes!", I say excitedly. "I realize now that I also always loved you to Wakatoshi", I say smiling.

"Kiss me", Wakatoshi says.

"Wait What!?", I say about as red at my hair.

"Show me how much you love me and kiss me", he says seriously.

"O-o-okay", I stutter out.

Wakatoshi leans in and lean in as well. I can almost feel his mouth on mi-

RRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG! Was the sound of my alarm. I woke up with a startle and immediately turn it off. My face was really hot and my heart felt like it was gonna explode. What the fuck was my dream? Oh my god I almost kissed Wakatoshi! I can't b-

"Hikaru!", Tsubaki (my sister) screams, "get your ass downstairs your toast is ready!"

I quickly get dressed and rush downstairs to get my breakfast.

"Hey sweetie", my mom says kindly, "here's your lunch". She hands me my lunch box and gives me a warm hug. "I'm sorry I haven't been home lately I've just been soo busy with work. I want you to know your captains emailed me. I'm so proud of what you've accomplished".

I hold my mom tighter and she gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you mom. I'll keep improving!", I say determined.

"I know sweetheart. You make me so proud to be your mom", she says kindly. I feel really happy for a moment then I felt a familiar dark presence. It was my dad. I start to tense up and pull away immediately from my mom. "Oh hello dear your up early", my mom says smiling sweetly.

"Yeah I wanted to congratulate Eiichi on making his baseball tryout", my dad says smiling at my little brother. He turns and looks at me sternly, "why can't you do baseball like your brother Hikaru".

My whole body tenses up and I feel like I'm going to throw up. My dad was obviously glaring at me and I didn't know what to do but stand there frozen. "But dad", I hear Tsubaki say, "Hikaru is not good at volleyball and besides he is doing very well in volleyball". I feel a bit of shock from my sister standing up for me and I can't help but relax a bit more.