Chapter 5

(I AM REALLY SORRY IF ANY CHARACTERS ARE OUT OF CHARACTER BUT HOLE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER)

I looked at the three, first years in front of me. The boy with dark hair and eyes stared at me in confusion, while the boy with brown hair and eyes looked nervous around me. The boy with gray hair and brown eyes went up to me and went, "Hi! I'm Sugawara Koishi! You can call me Suga!" He put out his hand and went, "what's your name?"

I looked at him surprised by his forwardness and stared at his hand for a moment. I looked him in the eye, smiled, and said "I'm Hikaru Nakamura! U-um do you know where Ms. Koboyashi is? I have her for English first period and I'm lost".

"Oh! Me and Asahi have her first period! We were helping Daichi find his first period  but we'll take you there after", he grabs my schedule out of my hand, "Hey! You have a lot of classes with us! Daichi has Mr. Takashi second period too!" 

"O-oh, um cool? Who's Daichi? And you said A-Asahi", I stutter out surprised by his aggressive kindness.

"Hi!", the kid with dark hair and dark eyes said, "I'm Daichi Sawamura. You can call me Daichi". He takes out his hand and holds it out for me to shake.

I shake his hand and look at the nervous kid with brown hair and eyes. "I'm assuming you're Asahi?"

"Y-yeah", Asahi says and gives a shy wave.

"So", I start, "you guys don't mind helping me find my classes?" 

"Of course not!", Suga exclaimed, "Besides many of your classes are our classes, which means it's no inconvenience".

"Yeah", Daichi continues, "besides maybe you'll join the volleyball team with us! It says they need member".

"Wait!", I exclaim excitedly, "Are you guys gonna join the volleyball team too? It's one of the reasons I chose to go to this school! It'll be great having familiar faces", I exclaim. "Do you guys have any idea what position you want?", I ask interested.

"Well", Daichi says, "I think I wanna-"

RING! "Oh that's the bell!", Suga says startled. He slaps Daichi on the back, "have a good first day Daichi!"

"Y-yeah", Daichi says still shocked from the force of the slap, "You too Suga".

"Hikaru! Asahi! C'mon guys! Don't wanna be late on your first day!", he says while jogging to class.

"Coming!", Asahi yells and starts jogging with Suga.

"Wait up! I'm coming too!", I exclaim and try to catch up. When I catch up I go up to Suga and ask, "can I have my schedule back please?"

"Oh!", Suga exclaims realizing he still had my schedule. He gives me my schedule and apologizes.

We continue jogging till I see Suga and Asahi stop. I looked at the door and opened. A look of relief washed over Asahi realizing weren't late. Suga, Asahi, and I look around for empty desks to sit in. I go sit at a desk by the window and look out it. I hear a chair scrape next to me and see Asahi looking embarrassed from his loud the noise was. "Sorry", he mumbled out.

I hear a chair move behind me, as well. I look behind to see Suga. He looked at me with a smile. His faces got all intrigued and his face moved closer to me, and I looked at Asahi worried. Asahi looked confused and just shrugged. I looked at Suga and went "what?"

"Your eyes!", he says, "Asahi! Don't they match the sky!"

Asahi moved in as well and went, "Oh! Yeah they do".

"C-can you guys move back? I just met you today", I state confused.

"S-sorry" Asahi says, "I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable". He moves his face back.

"Sorry, but your eyes just matched the sky perfectly!", he exclaimed, I had to point it out".  He also moves his face back.

"O-oh okay. Thanks though", I say surprised by Suga's behavior.

I hear the door open and see a woman with blonde hair and green eyes walk in (Rika! From MysticMessenger! Jkjk... Unless...?) "hello everyone!", the woman says kindly, "I'm Ms. Koboyashi, and I will be your English teacher today. I'm going to take attendance so make sure you say your name!"

"Akagi, Haruka?"

"Here!"

I started to zone out for a bit till I felt Suga shake me.

"What?", I look at him confused.

"Nakumera, Hikaru? Are you here", Ms. Koboyashi says confused.

"Oh! Here ma'am!", I yell. I felt my face from feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Make sure to pay more attention Mr Nakamura!", she exclaims.

I look down at my desk I'm embarrassment and proceed to not pay attention I'm class. I look at the teacher reading off her attendance not paying attention to the class. I slowly sneak my phone out of my bag and see a text from Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi: Have a good day at school

Me: (this is what Hikaru sends to Wakatoshi) Hey Wakatoshi!

Wakatoshi: Aren't you in class?

Me: Yes, So?

Wakatoshi: Why are you texting in class?

Me: Aren't you in class? Aren't you texting?

Wakatoshi: Touché Strawberry~

Me: Stop with the stupid nickname!

Wakatoshi: No.

Me: Why?

I hear the teacher ask a question and stop texturing for a minute to answer the question so it looks like I'm paying attention. "Hikaru! Do you know which is the adverb?", my teacher ask.

"In the sentence 'The bird chirps softly', 'softly' is the adverb", I answer.

"Very good!", Ms. Koboyashi says.

I feel my phone vibrate and look at the message Wakatoshi sent me.

Wakatoshi: When stop looking like a strawberry with you red hair and freckles I'll stop calling you strawberry

Me: I don't look like a strawberry that much!

Wakatoshi: Your wrong.

Me: hmmph we'll I made knew friends today anyway

Wakatoshi: Really?

Me: Yeah

Wakatoshi: I didn't make a friend but this weird red head that looks like a clown keeps talking to me

Me: wow!

Wakatoshi: look I gotta go the teacher keeps eyeing me. I wish you good luck with the rest of your day.

Me: You too Toshi~ Bye bye!

Wakatoshi: Bye strawberry~

I roll my eyes and put my phone away. This will be an interesting day.