Chapter Eighteen

(IM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN HAVING MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK
I hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

I grab my phone and call my mom.

"Mom?", I say.

"Hikaru!", she exclaims. "How was Wakatoshi's game?"

"He won Mom!", I exclaim.

"That's great!", my mom says, "Tell him I say congratulations!"

I pull off the phone and turn to Toshi. "My mom says congratulations", I tell him. I see a smile on his face and I feel my face warm up and go back to the phone. "Also mom I have a question", I say into the phone.

"What is it?", my mom asks.

"Can I sleep over at Wakatoshi's dorm?", I ask. I mentally pray she says yes.

"Of course!", my mother exclaims.

"What did she say?", Toshi says softly.

"Yes", I mouth to Toshi.

A wide grin stretches on his face and I feel myself get all giddy.

"Have fun dear!", my mom says and hangs up.

I put my phone away and start walking with Toshi to his dorm room. It doesn't take us long to get there. I walk to his room and it's not much different from his room at his house. His bed had a dark blue sheet and there was a volleyball by the pillow. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. His room was tidy and it smelled nice as well.

I plop onto his bed and look at his bookshelf. There were textbooks, workbooks, a few mangas I recommended to him, and shonen jump volumes. I sit down and he closes the door and comes to sit on the bed. I turn and wrap my arms around his waist. "You did amazing!", I exclaimed, "no surprise from one of the top three aces!~"

I see a tint of red on his cheeks and he wraps his arms around me. He pulls me closer and places a soft kiss on my forehead. "Thank you strawberry", he says softly. I feel my face burn and I turn my face away. He lets out a chuckle and my face burns even more. "I hope you don't mind waiting a bit strawberry", he starts, "I am going to take a shower I am still a bit sweaty after the game".

"Ok-", I was gonna say okay but then I see Wakatoshi take off his shirt. My gaze immediately goes down his body. My face feels like it's on fire and I can't help but close my thighs together. 'Can I join in on the shower-SHUT UP.'

"Okay strawberry?", he asks and I feel my thighs press tightly together.

"Y-Yep!", I answer back trying to stop thinking about how hot he'd look naked.

"I won't be long", he says and walks into the bathroom and closes the bathroom door. I hear a small click and the I hear the pitter patter of the water.

I shove my face into a pillow and starts hitting myself. 'I KNOW WERE DATING AND HE IS HOT BUT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT', I proceed to mentally yell at myself. 'Cmon you know you want him to-NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE'.

I starts hitting myself with the pillow and refused to stop till I suddenly hear the pitter patter stop and a small clock noise. I turn and see Wakatoshi come out in just a towel wrapped around. "Sorry the clothes I originally grabbed got wet", he says.

I feel my face grow ten times hotter then before and I feel an uninvited friend rise up. I immediately put the pillow on my lap and try not to stare at the little water droplets dripping down his chest. "I-it's okay!", I squeak out. 'NO NOT NOW NOT NOW CMON GO DOWN GO DOWN CMON CMON'.

Toshi goes and grabs a pair of boxers and makes the towel drop and I had to put a hand over my eyes for a moment because I knew if I had looked my hard on would have never left. I uncover them to see him in a pair of purple shorts and I try not to make any noises at how tight my pants feel. He finally puts on a black t-shirt and I calm down slightly but my pants were still uncomfortable. He came onto the bed and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and I calm down more. I kiss his cheek softly and he smiles too. He puts his head on my shoulder and while my face was warm, my pants were less uncomfortable. Toshi grabs my hand softly and intertwines our fingers. I can't help but smile because I'm the only one who will ever seem him like this. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back and in that moment my body fully calm downs.

"Toshi?", I ask softly.

"Yes Hikaru?", he picks his head up to look me in the eyes.

"You may have one that game", I start, "But next year Karasuno is gonna beat you~"

He lets out a chuckle and whispers in my ear, "we shall see~"

I can't help but let out a chuckle as well. I glance over and see his jersey on the table and I get up to go look at it. He looks at me, curious as to what I have planned. I take the jersey and hold it in front of my face and start chuckling.

"What's so funny?", he asks.

"It's huge!", I exclaim. "Imagine I wore it!", I chuckle even more.

"Wear it", he says.

"W-What?", I start to calm down and look at him confused.

"Try it on strawberry", he says. I thought he was kidding but I'm the one who makes jokes in the relationship.

"Okay", I say. I take off his jacket and my shirt and start putting on his jersey. It was a spare one so it wasn't sweaty and it might have been in the drier from how warm it is.

I look down and see the jersey almost goes past my thighs. I let out a giggle and turn to see Wakatoshi's face is bright red and I feel my face get a bit warm. He gets up from the bed and leans in and my face gets even hotter. He leans in a bit more and softly goes, "can I kiss you?"

I nod and he cups my face and kisses me. The kiss feels much more heated and he leads me back on the bed. I lay back on the bed and I feel him on top of me still not breaking the kiss. I feel my face get even hotter and suddenly my whole body feels hot. Toshi puts his hands to my hips and I feel his hands slightly push me against the bed. He pulls away for a few seconds and we are both panting heavily and then he immediately goes back to kissing me and I feels my hands go to his hair. This felt so different then any other kiss and I never wanted it to stop.

We pull apart and I look up at him. His face is a deep shade of red, he's panting heavily, and his hair is messy from my hands. He leans in but we both freeze hearing a knock on the door.

"Wakatoshi!", I hear an unfamiliar say, "can I come in?"