Chapter Twelve

(I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKR IT I WORKED REALLY HARD AND IM SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO DRAINING TO EXPAN THE STORY EVEN MORE)

I woke up the next morning feeling so warm inside. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss yesterday. All that could run through my head was 'I kissed Wakatoshi. I kissed Wakatoshi! I KISSED WAKATOSHI!' I felt like there were fireworks in my stomach I was so happy. I felt my face stretch so far that it almost hurt. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it so tightly and do a few kicks in bed and take in a deep and happy sigh. I sit there and just smile for a bit before I hear my sister call me downstairs. I eagerly get up and go downstairs with a skip in my step.

"Why are you in such a good mood?", my sister asks, confused.

"No reason!", I happily walk to my breakfast plate and eat all my food.

"Well I like it!", my little brother exclaims giving me a wide grin.

"You want me to wash the dishes? You need help with anything?", I say at my sibling.

"Why are you being so...helpful and cheery...?", Tsubaki says, looking at me suspiciously.

"I'm just in a good mood today!", I exclaim and I go and do the dishes.

I quickly do the dishes than grab my things and my sister drops me off at school. I walk inside the front entrance and I hear "Hello Hikaru".

I turn around and see Kiyoko and wave to her. "Hi Kiyoko!", I exclaim, "How are you today?"

"I'm doing well", she says softly, "you seem in a good mood though".

"Something really good happened to me yesterday! I just cant stop smiling!", I exclaim and feel my grin get even wider.

"I'm very happy to hear that", she gives me a smile.

We start walking to our class together chatting and smiling at each other. I see Nishinoya and Tanaka have a jealous look on their face. I don't understood what they could be jealous of and head inside my class with Kiyoko.

————-Time———-Skip———————-
I go through my whole school day with such a wide grin my face starts to hurt. I happily jog to the gym and get ready for Volleyball. I see Kiyoko and give her a wave and she waves back. I see Tanaka and Nishinoya glare at me but I brush it off and eagerly go to my position for practice.
——————Time skip—————————

(SORRY ABOUT ALL THE TIME SKIPS I PROMISE ITLL GET BETTER NOW)

After practice was over I volunteer with Kiyoko to clean up the gym. I see Tanaka and Nishinoya grumble and glare at me harder but I brush it off.

I start picking up all the volleyball that we're hit all over the gym. I see Kiyoko struggling to take down the net and I go up to help her. "Thank you Hikaru", she says kindly.

"No problem Kiyoko!", I exclaim, "Happy to help!"

She giggles, "Honestly Hikaru what could have you in such a happy mood. I honestly like how bright, upbeat, and happy you like".

"Well...", I let out a sigh and smile again. "I kissed my crush yesterday", I mumble softly. I feel my face heat up slight.

She lets out a gasp and gets a wide smile on her face. "Congratulations Hikaru! Tell me about her!"

I turn to pick up a ball, "He's amazing!"

I hear her drop a ball and than I feel my stomach drop to the floor and feel my lunch about to come back up.

"H-he?", she asked.

I drop to me knees and I feel hot tears stream down my face. For a moment I can't hear anything but a faint ringing. I can't feel anything. My eyesight is blurry. For a minute I thought I had died and I honestly wish that I did.