Chapter 15

(OKAY BUT UM 😳 HOW DID SO MANY PEOPLE ITS LEGIT NOT THAT GOOD
THOUGH
THANK YOU YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR READING IT
I AM SO THANKFUL
AND IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I HAD TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK
SO HERE THE NEW CHAPTER
I HOPE YOU ENJOY)

I woke up the next morning and I felt my body being held tight. I open my eyes to see Wakatoshi in front of me and feel my face warm up and make an attempt to move away from Wakatoshi. I feel his grip on my body tighten and I can't move. I decide to give up in my attempt but I feel my pull me closer to his chest. His body feels so warm and I can feel the outline of his abs and I feel my face heat up even more. I look up at his face and see his face in such peace and his bed head makes him look adorable and my face suddenly feels on fire. I softly lay a kiss on his cheek and can't help but let out a squeak of embarrassment. 'Th-this is actually happening', I think, 'Toshi I-is my boyfriend'. I feel a soft grin stretch upon my face and I close my eyes for a moment in pure bliss.

"Good morning Strawberry", I heard a deep and husky voice say.

My eyes flash open and I feel a shiver run through my body. His voice felt like it enveloped me in a blanket just making my body so hot. It was husky but sounded different from when he got cold. It sounded like the voice that could make me do anything he wanted with a simple sentence. "G-Good morning T-Toshi", my voice stutters back in a voice not nearly as hot as Wakatoshi's.

He kisses my cheek and I feel my brain stops working for a split second. I feel him cup my face and my whole body feels like it's on fire. I look at Wakatoshi and he places a soft kiss to my temple. "How about I make breakfast?", he says in the same tone that makes my body feel under his control.

"S-sure", I say softly. Every part of my body that he has touched so far is tingling.

"You wanna join?~", he says and I swear that voice is gonna kill me.

I feel my head nod but I feel so very comfy in the sheets I also don't want to get up. "But I'm so comfyyyy", I softly whine out.

He lets out a chuckle that I swear made my heart melt. "Okay than I will make breakfast and you stay there Strawberry~", he says and I swear he's trying to make me have a seizure from how hot he is.

I nod and lay in the bed sheets thinking about everything that's happened so far. 'God', I think, 'Toshi will be the death of me'.

Not long after Wakatoshi comes back with pancakes, a shirt in his hands, and no shirt on his torso. I feel my body stop working for a whole minute. 'OH MY GOD HE IS SHIRTLESS', my mind screams, 'GOD HIS ABS'. I feel my face burn as I try and avert my eyes. "U-um", I try to actually think and form a sentence. "W-Why are y-you shirtless?", I stutter out.

"Oh", he states and looks down as if he had not realized he was shirtless. "I had spilled someone on my shirt and I took it  off to prevent stains on my body", he says casually.

'I wanna eat pancakes of those ab-SHUT UP HIKARU', I mentally yell at myself. I stare at his chest intently without realizing. I could see the cut of his abs on his wide torso and I felt my body heat up but in a new way. I started to fully see him in a new light at the moment. I looked at his thighs that had become thick from volleyball and were laced with muscle. His bare biceps and calloused hands from all the hard work he put in for volleyball. It made me feel small but not in a bad way. I felt something in my body a rise-

"Hikaru?", says Wakatoshi and snaps me out of my thoughts, "you ready to eat breakfast?"

"Y-yes!", I manage to squeak out.

He sits down next to and puts a plate on his lap and then sets one on mine. I try my best not to stare at the thighs and chest I wish my face was shoved in. "May I borrow a shirt?", he asks.