Chapter four

(Sorry if it's really boring I was bored and inspiration came to me and it's gonna be a bit shorter than most chapters sorry)

It was my first day of Karasuno, and I was probably gonna be later... I hadn't eaten breakfast yet, I had half my uniform on, and I was looking everywhere for my backpack.

"Hikaru! Are you done yet?", my big sister screams. "I will leave without you! Get your ass done here! Even Eiichi is ready before you!", she continues.

"Give me a minute!", I say with my whole uniform but still looking for my backpack.

"God why can't you be more like Eiichi!", I hear her scream again. "At least he gets ready and is never a nuisance!", she finishes.

"I'm coming!", I say with a crack in my voice. I rush down stairs with my backpack, sorta crooked uniform, and trying to hold back tears.

"God, Finally!", she says glaring. "Eiichi, Hikaru, c'mon let's go before we are late, if Hikaru hasn't done that already", she looks down at me.

I feel the tears well up but shove them down. I wasn't in the mood to be called a crybaby and follow her out the door to the car. I go into the front and see Eiichi go in the back. I felt the anxiety finally hit me. I wasn't going to see Wakatoshi. I was going to be alone. I was gonna start my journey to be by his side. I hear something in the background till I finish my thoughts and turn to my sister who glared at me again. "What?", I asked confused.

"You know what never mind. Eiichi!", she says taking a look in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah", Eiichi said his green eyes looking eager to help.

"Could you put the address of your, and Hikaru's school into the gps on my phone please", she ask politely.

"Of course!", he says and immediately puts it in.

"Thank you for being so helpful", she says happily. "Unlike your big brother", I hear her grumble under her breathe.

Don't cry. Don't get upset. It's always been like this. There is no reason to be upset. You've know for a long time she loves him more. Everyone loves him more. Just accept it. I was snapped out of my depressive thoughts by my phone vibrating. It was a text from Wakatoshi.

'Hey Hikaru', he texted me.

'Hey Wakatoshi', I text back. 'Miss me yet?', I text ready for him to say no.

'Yes', I feel my face warm up. 'Of course I do', he continues his text, 'nobody here has your energy, personality, or looks. Nobody could ever be you. It's what makes you so special'.

I try to stop my face from heating up but it's too late because Eiichi asks "Big brother! Are you okay? Your face is all red".

"Eiichi! We've arrived!", Tsubaki (my big sister) says.

"Oh? Okay! Byeee!", Eiichi says waving.

"He's so cute", she says smiling. "So?", she continues driving to my school but asks me, "what girl are you texting?"

"What! No girl! No girl at all!", I yell.

"Really? Then why did you get so red?", she asks curious.

"It-it's w-was nothing", I say nervous. If only she knew.

"Fine. Whatever you say nuisance", she looks at me for a moment and goes, "Eiichi would have told me the truth".

"But-but-but I am telling the truth", I say in an upset tone.

"Oh look!", she stops the car, "we're here".

"Okay", I get out of the car. "good bye", I say waving with a small smile.

"Whatever", she says driving off not even looking at me.

Before I could get upset I feel my phone vibrate but it's a call. It's Wakatoshi.

"Hello?", I say picking up the phone.

"You okay?", he sounds concerned. "Your voice cracked a bit there".

"Oh. Just my sister, and family you know how it is", I say sadly.

"She doesn't understand how valuable you are", he says in a serious tone, "and that's her loss".

"THaNk YoU", my voice crack as I try not to cry.

"I wish you good luck on your first day of Karasuno. Even though you should have come to Shiratorizawa", he states, as if it were a fact.

"I made my own choice Wakatoshi", I respond with. "I need to see the look on your face when I kick you ass", I say confidently.

"Really?", he says smugly, "I guess we will just have to wait and see".

I was about to say something but I hear him mumble something that sounds like "god I love him". My brain temporarily stopped functioning. Him? The Wakatoshi Ushijima? The boy I've been in love with since I met? He loves me? No that can't be right. Can it? Oh my god! What if he do-

"Hello?", he questions, "you still there".

"Yeah", I gotta go find my class", I say sad to end the conversation. "Goodbye Toshi~".

"Okay. Goodbye strawberry~", he says in a teasing voice.

I hang the phone and walk around the school looking for my class. Then I saw a boy with silver hair with a little ahoge on the top of his head, a boy with dark hair and eyes, and a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

And this is how I met Suga (the nosiest bitch EVER), Daichi, and Asahi.