Chapter Six

(I'm sorry if some characters seem ooc {out of character} I really tried to make them how I imagined and how I picture there personalities and you can't tell me Suga would not be a body little bitch)

After going through a bunch of boring classes it was finally lunch. Asahi, Suga, Daichi, and I decided to have lunch together. As I sat down and opened my lunch box I started thinking about Wakatoshi. Did he really admit to loving me? Did he mean as a friend? Did he mean he wanted to be my boyfriend? Did he-

"Hikaru!", Suga exclaimed. "You okay?", he asked concerned.

"Yeah!", I feel embarrassed, "I was just thinking about things".

"More like someone", Suga says smirking 

"Suga...", Daichi says, "don't be nosy".

I take a big bite out of my rice ball and feel my phone vibrate. It was another text from Wakatoshi.

"Seriously he was texting someone during class", Suga says still smirking, "who's the special someone".

"No one!", I say feeling my face heat up even more.

"Seriously Suga I think you should drop it", Asahi responds with.

"Fine", Suga says kindly, "but you got secrets Hikaru".

"Well I did just meet you today", I say opening my phone to see Wakatoshi's message.

"True", Daich and Asahi day in unison.

"I'm hurt", Suga says than eats his food.

We start to eat in silence and with no more of Suga's nosiness I finally read Wakatoshi's message.

Wakatoshi: Did you eat lunch?

Me: Yes, did you?

Wakatoshi: of course. Unlike you I don't forget to eat meals.

Me: Shut up!

Wakatoshi: Can't do that strawberry~

I feel my face heat up again and I look but Asahi and Daichi are involved in a conversation with one another. Suga stares directly at me smirking and I glare at him.

Me: I'm eating lunch with my new friends right now. Are you eating with anyone?

Wakatoshi: The red headed clown kid is talking to me but I'm not paying much attention.

Me: I feel honored that your ignoring someone to text me

Wakatoshi: you're one of the only people worth my time

I smile and continue eating my food. I look up to see Suga still smirking at me while Daichi and him are talking while Asahi listens.

Wakatoshi: Do you feel any better from this morning?

Me: I don't know. This morning really hurt but I guess I feel a bit better.

Wakatoshi: At least you feel a bit better. Do you wanna y'all about it?

Me: not right now. Can I call/text you later?

Wakatoshi: Sure.

Me: thanks you're really good to talk to

Wakatoshi: No problem I care very much about how you feel.

Me: Aww Toshi~

Wakatoshi: I apologize but I have to go. Talk later okay?

Me: okay. Bye

Wakatoshi: goodbye

I put my phone away and look up to see everyone looking at me. Daichi and Asahi immediately away but Suga looks me directly in the eye. He doesn't even try to hide the fact he was looking at me and he still has that big smirk on his face. I don't back down and glare at him.

"So", he starts interested, "who was that? You seemed very happy while texting them".

This nosy bitch. "Just my friend Wakatoshi", I say. I knew when I say his name people immediately assume we're friends because it's a boy's name.

"Are you sure you're just friends?",he says slyly.

I want to deck him in the face so hard. I felt my glare deepen. Why can't this guy stop being nosy? I want to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Suga", Daichi says seriously, "stop being nosy. If he says there just friends there friends okay?" 

"Fine", Suga says defeated.

"Damn Suga is nosy", Asahi whispers near me.

"Really fucking nosy", I say a bit too aggressive.

"Seriously though", Daichi says smiling, "whoever you were texting seems to make you really happy though".

"Yeah he really does", I say happily.

"So this Wakatoshi gu-", Suga starts teasingly.

"Suga!", Daichi says aggressively, "Stop!"

"Yeah Suga leave him alone", Asahi says.

"Fine you guys are no fun", Suga says disappointingly.

"Thanks guys", I say thankful they backed me up.

"Oh! Sorry to charge the subject but is everyone here doing volleyball?", Asahi asks.

"Yeah!", I say quickly.

"Yes", says Daichi.

"Yup", says Suga.

"Okay thank god I won't be alone", Asahi says relieved.

"Yeah don't worry Asahi", I tell him smiling.

"Yea-", Daichi was cut off by the bell.

"Oh! We gotta go", I say putting my stuff away. "I'll see you guys the in two periods", I say waving.

I start speed waking to my next class when I knock into a girl. She had dark hair and pretty blue eyes. "I'm sorry!", I stand up and bow. I then help pick up her stuff.

"Um... Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Hirata is?", she asks nicely.

"Oh! That's the class I'm going to right now", I respond with.

I grab her hand and drag her to the class. "Sorry if this is aggressive but I can't be late again!", I say while trying to find the classroom. 

"It's o-okay", she says surprised by my forwardness.

God Suga has rubbed off on me. When we got to the classroom I looked at her and said "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine. We got here anyway", she says smiling.

"Hi I'm Kiyoko", she says kindly.

"I'm Hikaru", I respond with.

"You ready for another boring class", I say realizing I still had the rest of the day to go.

"No", she giggles a bit.

We walk into the class and I pray the rest of the day goes quickly so I can play volleyball.