Chapter 10 | Again?!

-where you lift off in Chapter 09, still Y/n's P.O.V.-

Jack started to smirk at me, I then asked him a question.

"Jack, when I was in the bathroom. Did you make yourself invisible and take a shower with me?" I gave him a surprised expression, he smirked EVEN MORE, OH GOD NO.

"It is very impressive on how smart you are, Y/n. I did exactly that, are you maaadd?~" He dragged the word 'mad' out in a teasing and flirty manner. I groaned and smacked a pillow over my face since heavy blush was lacing it's way on my face.

I didn't like Jack it was just I was embarrassed and upset. I didn't give him my consent to see my naked body whatsoever and I was embarrassed since he saw my naked body. Jack suddenly spoke,

"Actually, I change my mind on whatching over you. If Mark comes here, that is your problem not mine. See ya!" He disappeared into thin air again, I just sat there thinking,

'Well this is fantastic, I need something to protect me.'

I walked to my kitchen and grabbed a knife from one of the drawers. I then turned the kitchen light of and sprinted to my bedroom, which don't be a dumbass like me and do this because you can seriously injure yourself. I just don't feel like getting sHaNkEd in my own kitchen, no siiiirrrrrrrrr. Not me, wrong bitch😂.

I made it to my bedroom and I closed my door and locked it. I got in my bed and grabbed my phone and turned it on. I got so focused on the video I was watching on YouTube that I didn't notice the sounds coming from my window. I only noticed until it was to late.

⚠️Rape ahead⚠️

My phone was quickly snatched from my hands and I looked up at who snatched it. It was................MARK?!?! I thought I locked all the windows!! He then climbed on top of me and pinned my wrists above my head, he then started to kiss my neck and suck on it, I bit my lip to prevent my self from moaning but I was also disgusted with what he was doing to my body.

He ripped my shirt off and I started to cry, I begged him to stop and I even tried to free myself from his extremely tight grip but I couldn't get my wrists free. I screamed for Jay to help me but Mark slammed his lips on mine so that Jay wouldn't here my screams for help.

"Did you really think that 4 months ago was going to be the only time I get to fuck you? You must be very stupid, Y/n. But, I must say I am not too happy with you carrying a baby, it makes your body a lot less desirable in my opinion."   At this point I was praying for this to just be a nightmare and not actual reality but when he pinched my baby bump and it hurt, it contradicted my prays.

// Author : I hate when people say that women's bodies are less desirable when they are pregnant. In my opinion, it makes women more gorgeous.✨🙄 Back to the story! \\

I then did the thing I never thought I'd do, I prayed for Jack to come and save me. I envisioned jack and asked and begged him to come save me.

"J-Jack, please save me. Please help me, J-Jack." I cried even harder when I felt Mark take my panties off and slam his member inside my vagina. Mark moaned out in pleasure and started to thrust extremely fast inside me.

"Who is Jack? Your new boyfriend? You really are such a little slut aren't you? Huh?!" I then felt Marks penis leave my vagina fully. I opened my tear-filled eyes to see Jack choking Mark against the wall. Jack dropped Mark into the floor, he didn't kill Mark since we have to get Mark back into prison. Jack came to me and he stared at my vagina,

"Y/n, can I help you?" I weakly nodded and he went into my bathroom, he came back out with a warm and wet cloth in his hands. He came to my side again and slowly spread my legs, he gently wiped up the blood that came from the harsh and forced penetration made by Mark. He also caressed my thighs to attempt to ease me.

"Y/n, I don't really know how to comfort people so, how do I comfort you?" He accidentally stabbed my vagina with one of his razor sharp claws and I winced in pain. His eyes widened,

"I'm s-sorry, Y/n." I slightly smiled and managed to push the words,

"It's fine and thank you, Jack." Jack smiled as well, I then noticed he was staring at my vagina, he then asked,

"What part of the body is this? Why was that guy sticking the thing he pees out of in your body? Why do adults do it?" I blushed and answered with,

"I'll tell you when I comfortable to, Jack."  He nodded his head and continued cleaning my womanhood.

// Author : The reason Jack is clueless about the whole sex thing and vagina thing is because I wanted to incorporate a small bit of Laughing Jack's original creepypasta sorry into this. Remember when Isaac tried to make love with his female friend and Jack was seeing it happen inside his box and he was confused on what Isaac was doing to his friend? Well, I wanted to use that small bit inside this story! Also, I am making this story have little romantic bits until they finally do what you came here for✨💕 back to the story! \\

"Y/n, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm only doing this to be nice." I nodded my head to him and my legs shakes when Jack presses the warm cloth inside my vaginal entrance. I slightly moan at that and Jack looks up at my face in bewilderment,

"You sounded genuinely cute when you did that Y/n."  He smiled when he finished saying that. I smiled as well.

"J-Jack, does this make us at least friends?" His face held a 'thinking' expression and he soon replied with,

"I guess so, Y/n." He then got up from the bed and threw the bloody cloth into the dirty hamper basket in the corner of my bedroom. He then changed into his human form. (His human form looks like him but just without the black and white cone nose and black lips)

Jack then picked my up bridal style and carried me to my bathroom, he told me to get a warm bath ready for myself and that he was gonna go and take Mark back to the prison he was once in.

/ TimeSkip, Jack's P.O.V. \

I was in my Human form and I was carrying Mark back to the prison. Even though I didn't exactly like Y/n, Is don't like what was happening to the poor woman. Even if  I am sadistic, it just didn't set right with me. I don't quite understand what Mark was doing to Y/n, my gut just told me that it was extremely fucked up what he was doing to her. Her tears and scream for help just added to my theory. I really want to murder this disgusting bastard but I have to return him to prison.

♔︎ To Be Continued....♔︎
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

∘︎ Word Count - 1,262 ∘︎

└︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎┘︎