Chapter 18 | Caught Him

(TimeSkip, at your house, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

// тнιѕ cнapтer ιѕ qυιтe ѕнorт вυт cнapтer 19 мaĸeѕ υp ғor ιт \\

⚠️slight lemon is in this chapter⚠️

We arrived home and and we immediately went to my bedroom. We both took a shower together and did our night routine. We climbed in fed and fell asleep, cuddling.

(TimeSkip, next morning, and yes, it's still Y/n's P.O.V.😂)

Besides from Jack and I, the house was completely empty. Jay and Noah were still over at our parents house and I was left alone here with Jack. Not that I was complaining, it's just very silent in the house.

Jack sat straight up in the bed shortly after I did. I kissed his cheek and squished them, he smiled.

"Good morning, baby." He said, stretching.

"Good morning to you too, baby." I replied.

Jack then grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom with him. He started the warm water in the shower and stripped himself of his clothing.

He slept in his human form for some reason so he transformed into his real form. He allowed me to go in the shower first and he followed behind.

(After the shower, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

Jack and I got out from the shower and he told me that he has another kill he has to do. I also went to my job for majority of the day.

(Yes, Another TimeSkip and yes, it is still Y/n's P.O.V.😂)

I came home, it is about 9 : 47 PM now. I don't know why my boss gave me extra work today but it's fine I guess. I made my way to my bedroom after the long day to rest.

As I came closer and closer to my bedroom's door, I heard masculine, deep, and raspy moans coming from inside. I slowly open my door so that I didn't make any sort of noise to disturb the person.

I soon realized that the moans were familiar and then I realized they were indeed Jack's moans. I open the door all the way, still being quiet.

Jack didn't realize my presence since his moan were loud and his eyes were tightly closed shut. I looked down to him stroking his member and his eyes opened but they were rolled to the back of his head.

I made my way over to him and slammed my lips onto his. He jolted and then relaxed into the kiss when he saw it was me.

________________________________

✨To be continued...✨

| word count - 417 |
————————————————————————