Chapter 11 | Drama.

( Next morning, 8 : 30 AM, Y/n's P.O.V )

I woke up with my legs and womanhood sore AS FU- (clears throat)....anyways.....

Author : you wanna try that again?😂
Y/n: absolutely 😂

________________________________

I woke up with extremely sore legs and womanhood, is that better Author?!

Author : Indeed it is Y/n.😂

Anyways, before I was so rudely interrupted by the author. I walked to my bathroom and got the bathtub prepared. I slept naked last night so I didn't really have much to do besides stepping inside the bathtub.

I was in the bathtub for a few minutes into I heard my phone go off. I wiped my hand off and grabbed my phone, it was a message from Officer Robby.
________________________________
(Officer Robby)
"Hey y/n. Do you maybe want to go out later for lunch to catch up?" Read✔︎✔︎

(Y/n)
"Sure! I'd love to, what time?" Read ✔︎✔︎

(Officer Robby)
"Awesome! How about at 10AM, is that good for you?" Read✔︎✔︎

(Y/n)
"10 AM is good for me. See ya soon, Robby!" Read✔︎✔︎

(Officer Robby)
"Great! See ya, Y/n! <3" Read✔︎✔︎
_____________________________

I sat my phone Back to where if first laid before I got his first message. I closed my eyes to relax me a bit more only to open them and see Jack staring right at me, a warm but small smile was on his black lips.

"Are you feeling okay, Y/n? You seem relaxed which is good." He sat right beside the bathtub, his face was close to mine. Like REALLLY CLOSE.

"I'm feeling okay, Jack. You know I am naked right not right?" He smiled a little bit wider, his eye staring directly into mine. I swear to other people it would seem like me and Jack were married and had  like idk 76 kids together by the way we sometimes act with each other😂.

"Y/n, I have seen your body completely naked multiple times and besides you have a gorgeous body. It makes me just want to never look always from you." I smiled and snorted.

"Awe, thank you Jack. But I can't help but wonder why you say things like this but claim not to like me in that way?" I lifted one of my eyebrows and he just shrugged.

"Y/n, I can see how you sometimes get insecure. You're not the most confident person I have seen in my 200 years. To me, you're gorgeous, I know that I am a serial killer and that I kill children and stuff but don't let me acting like this distract you from who I really am. You will only end up hurt and you know this, you aren't stupid Y/n so try not to act like it. You have proven to me that you are extremely intelligent." I smiled and nodded at him, he smiled back and walked out of bathroom and also walked out from my bedroom. I sighed.

(TimeSkip, still Y/n's P.O.V, 9 : 23 AM)

Rosabella was in the kitchen making French toast. Jay left to his job and Noah was still asleep. I smiled at the sight of Rosabella cooking, she was indeed very beautiful and I can't help but feel somewhat insecure whenever I see her.