Chapter 03 | Noah.

•| Nothing really interesting happens in this chapter, it kinda introduces Y/n's little brother, Noah. But please, enjoy! <3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-10 : 00 PM, Time Skip // After the questions \\ Y/n's P.O.V.

Robby and Jada had already left, before they did though, I gave them my number. I made 3 new friends today, I always loved making new friends. I got up from my chair and went to the kitchen, I threw my plate away and gently placed my mug into the sink to wash it tommorow. I know I'm lazy. I walked up the stairs, towards my bedroom and I opened my drawer. I pulled out a pair of sweatpants, underwear, fuzzy socks, and a oversized graphic t-shirt. I walked into my connected bathroom, I turned on the faucet to the bathtub.

I put bubbles, (fav flower) petals, organic vanilla and lavender body oils, and a f/c bathbomb into the water-filled bathtub. I stripped myself of all my clothes and accessories. I lifted one leg up and stepped inside the warm, relaxing/comforting water.

-After a hour of relaxing in the tub.

Out of nowhere, my little brother, Noah, came running into my bathroom. Shit, I really forgot to lock the door. Awesome work, Y/n.

"See, Taylor! This is my sister,Y/n!" He yelled to his, I'm assuming, imaginary friend named, Taylor.

"Omg, I'm sorry, Y/n! I didn't know you were bathing! We'll come back later, let's go, Taylor!" Noah ran out of the door and slammed it shut as he left.

I chuckled at his adorable and childish behavior. I stood up from the tub, grabbing a white towel and wrapping it around my body. I got finished drying myself off and I slid my underwear on and then my sweatpants. After that, I put my shirt on and then I put my socks on, lastly, I brushed my teeth. I cleaned my bathroom and I walked to my bed, I turned my tv on and I went to Netflix. I found a nice Christmas movie and played it. I opened my laptop and got to searching for Christmas gifts for my parents and brothers. I decided to buy my mother candles since she LOVES them, I'm gonna get my father some coffee mugs and I'm gonna get my older brother, Jay, more hoodies and boxers.

Lastly, I will get Noah more toys and the video games that he said he wanted a few days ago. I closed my laptop while I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I threw the covers off of me and headed to Noah's bedroom. It was 11 : 30 PM by now, which was his bedtime. I reached his bedroom and lightly knocked before entering. But before I did that, I heard him talking to someone, I assumed that he was talking to one of his "imaginary" friends. I don't believe that imaginary friends are just imaginary. I think they are souls/ghosts that only show themselves to hound, impressionable children, like my little brother. I smiled at the thought and opened his door.

"Hey, baby bro. Which friend or friends are you talking to?" I asked while smiling.

"Hey, Y/n! I'm still talking to Taylor! He is so funny!" He said, being his usual happy and energetic self.

"I bet he is, sweetie. Will I ever get to meet him?" I question with genuine interest.

Noah nodded his head while giggling.

"Of course! I hope one day, Taylor, will show himself to you!" I chuckled.

"I hope so too, honey. Now, you should go to bed. It's getting pretty late, if you go to bed like I said, I will wake up extra early tommorow morning and make you, your favorite breakfast meal and you can eat it in your bed, okay?" Noah squealed happily at my kind offer.

"Okay, sis! O'neill go to bed right now! Goodnight, Taylor. Goodnight, Y/n. Also, Y/n, when you give birth, I know you will be a great mother to her." I gave him a warm smile and nodded.

"Thank you, my sweet Noah. Goodnight, Taylor. Goodnight, Noah." I closed his door after leaving his room.

I walked back to my bedroom, climbed in my comfortable bed, and went to sleep.

{ Explanation : Y/n let her two brothers move in with her. Y/n currently attends college along with her older brother, Jay. Y/n's parents live very close to Y/n as well, Y/n took her brothers in because she new she could and it would take a lot of stress from her mom and dad. }
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

| Word Count - 776 |

[ Note / Spoiler Alert Ahead ]

The next chapter, I might include a bit of LJ in the next chapter as well. The 4th chapter may be published on Friday since I have to plan it out first and then write it on here! I will try to give atleast 5-6 chapters a week or maybe even more. Take care and I love you! 💕