Chapter 31 | Our baby girl.

(TimeSkip, a few weeks, Y/n's P.O.V)

I walk into the bedroom and see Jack holding (D/n) in his lap, smiling down at her. The more and more days go by, the more (D/n) looks like her father more than she does me. I smile at the two adorable beings as I walk over to them and kiss Jack's forehead before scooping (D/n) out of his arms and into mine, pecking her small lips.

Her tiny arms reach out to my face and she smiles, Sally then runs into the room, smiling widely.

"Auntie! Auntie! Can I see (D/n)?!" Sally asks excitedly, I nod my head while chuckling and hand (D/n) to Sally as Sally walks out the room and downstairs while carrying her. I turn my attention back to Jack and I walk over to him, sitting down onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely. His bright red hair swaying gently to even his slightest head movement.

His hands slide down to my butt as he gives it a light squeeze before pecking my lips.

"I think I may want a child with you~" I purr out as he smirks at me.

"Are you perhaps a mind reader? Cause' I was thinking the same thing, babe~" I giggle at him and press my forehead against his.

"Our love story is so crazy when you think about it." I blurt our, Jack let's out a deep throaty laugh before caressing my lower back.

"I agree wholeheartedly, sweetheart~" He says and I open my eyes to stare into his.

"I love you so much, Laughing Jack." I confess to him as tears build up in my eyes, he pecks my nose before warmly smiling at me.

"I love you more, gorgeous." I snort and kiss his cheek.

"Impossible, I love you way more!" I say and Jack playfully scoffs.

"You are very much incorrect because I love YOU MORE!" He exclaims and I pout before replying.

"You can't love me more when I love you much more!" I exclaim to him and he laughs before raising his hands in defeat.

"Alright alright, we both love each other a lot. How's that, darling?" He asks and I smile.

"Its perfect, love~" I whisper in his ear before kissing down his neck and licking up it.

"(Y/n)....................I need to ask you something." He says as I stop what I'm doing and look up at his face.

"And what is it that you need to ask me?" I ask.

"Will you marry me?" He pulls out a box and opens it to reveal a beautiful ring inside it. My eyes widen and I clasp my hands over my mouth.

"I.............J-Jack......." Is all I could say at the moment as I remove my hands from over my mouth and place them on the sides of his face before gently connecting our lips. I quickly end the kiss.

"Of course I will marry you!!" I exclaim as he happily slides the ring on my finger. Tears run down Jack's face from happiness as he tightly wraps his arms around my waist before slams his lips against mine.

(TimeSkip, a few hours later , still your P.O.V.)

      We have already announced our engagement to everyone else in the chaotic household and they all were happy for us. Sally hands me (D/n) and I walk up to mine and Jack's bedroom to get a a outfit for me and (D/n) that matches.

   After I get (D/n) and I changed, I picked her up and hoist her onto my hip while walking downstairs. Jack sees us and jogs towards us.

    "Look at how gorgeous mommy is." He says to (D/n) and I giggle at him, kissing his cheek in the process.

    He kisses (D/n all over her face before doing the same to me as well. I playfully slap his shoulder and he smiles goofily before jogging away to the kitchen.

      "Well, (D/n).....you got your hands full when you are older, huh?" I say chuckling before booping her tiny nose. She smiles at me before sticking her thumb inside her mouth, sucking on it.

        "You are literally to adorable for this world." I say before walking into the kitchen as well.

      "Baby, what do you want for dinner?" Jack asks me and I shrug my shoulder before responding.

      "Uhm, pizza sounds good unless you are thinking something else, babe." I say as he nods his head attentively and decides to take me and (D/n) with him to go order and pick up some (fav pizza place) pizza.

     All three of us make our way to the car outside and I hop in the drivers seat and Jack puts (D/n) in her car seat in the back before he hops in the passenger seat. He shifts to his human form as I drive to the city, blaring music on the radio.

(TimeSkip, 45 minutes)

    We finally pull into the parking lot of (fav pizza place) and we hop out of the car, taking (D/n) inside with us. We order 8 pizzas in total so that everyone back at home can eat as well.

   We stuff all of the pizzas in the backseat and place (D/n) back in her car seat before making our way back home, the smell of the pizza flying in the air.

(TimeSkip : back at home)

     We unload all of the pizzas from the car and place (D/n) inside her baby crib since she is asleep currently. jack shifts back into his regular form as we all sit down in the living room together, watching YouTube on the tv, enjoying each other's company.

    "I just want things to stay like this forever~" I say and lift my head up to meet Jack's eyes as he smiles before pecking my lips softly.

     "Same here, honey." He replies.
________________________________________