Chapter 30 | Almost There!

( TimeSkip, 1 week later, Y/n's P.O.V. )

   I have been spending much more time around Slender's brothers. They are extremely fun to hang around and I have been having a blast. They allow me to even call them 'Uncle' along with their name, for example : 'Uncle Splendor!'. I am very sure that D/n will be born today, I had a dream last night about her and it was unforgettable.

( flashback, in Y/n's dream last night)

   I "woke up" in Jack's personal carnival, except there was no presence of Jack whatsoever, the undead children weren't here either. I furrowed my eyebrows in bewilderment as I started slowly walking around, occasionally calling Jack's name. Earning no response, I kept walking until I saw a light grey baby crib that obviously looked out of place. I jogged towards it, as I approached the baby crib, I saw a little girl inside.

    "Momma?" The girl says, I clasp my hands over my mouth and tears well up in my eyes. The little girl raises her arms to somehow try and tell me to pick her up. I immediately do so as I let out a quiet,

    "D-D/n~"

   D/n smiles at me and takes her miniature hands and places them on the side of my face as she pecks my nose softly.

     'She looks just like me!' I think to myself as I kiss her all over her adorable little face. D/n giggles as I do this before everything suddenly fades away and I wake up, sweating while crying and smiling. Jack cuddled even closer to me when he felt me move violently. I smiled before heading right back to sleep once more.

( end of flashback )

   I'm currently in Jack and I's shared bedroom, Nurse Ann and Dr. Smiley pop inside the room often to check up on how I am doing so far. Everything was fine and relaxing until I felt a strong and painful pull on my abdomen, indicating I was most likely going into labor right now.

   "JACK HELPPPPP!!!!!" I scream as I hear extremely fast footsteps as they approached the bedroom door, busting it down in the process. My parents ran to me first and soon came Jack and my brothers. It is currently 11 : 34 pm at night.

"G-Guys can I have only Jack in here please?" I ask as they all look at each other before they slowly poured out, leaving only Jack and I left.

"Okay, I know this is scary baby. I don't exactly know what to do so I will take you to the bathtub and fill it with warm water and I will place you in it, alright?" I nod my head, he picks me up gently before kissing my lips tenderly. We smile into the kiss, he enters the bathroom and he places me down on the sink as he gets the bathtub ready for my to give birth in. As he finishes preparing the tub, he picks me up again as he slowly places me inside it.

I lean my back against the tub wall as I spread my legs wide open, Jack concentrates his eyes to focus on my womanhood even while it is under water.

"Alright, I am going to need you to push really hard, baby." Jack says as he softly pets my head. I nod my head again as I start pushing, I feel a huge tug pull on my abdomen and I scream as it is painful. Jack notices that I keep trying to close my legs from instinct because of the pain, he takes his hands and places them gently on my knees and he makes sure to keep my legs spread apart.

"AHHHH!!! FUCKKK!!!" I scream as I feel my vagina stretching widely and it is agonizingly painful. Tears run down my face at a impressive rate, I let out another pain filled scream and Jack slams his lips onto mine to keep my voice down. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as I continue pushing, feeling a head slowly emerge from out of me. Jack pulls his lips away from mine to allow me to breathe and I let out another blood curdling scream as I notice the bath water turning to a crimson red color.

"Keep pushing, you got this, Y/n." Jack says in a soothing manner as I squeeze my eyes shut and push again, feeling more of D/n's body exit my vagina. Sweat runs down my forehead as I feel like I am being ripped in half.

"FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!" I scream as my vision goes in and out and I slip between consciousness and unconsciousness. Jack looks down and his eyes widen once he sees majority of D/n's body pushing out of me. I feel a strong and powerful migraine in my head as more and more tears stream down my cheeks.

"You're almost done, baby. Only a little bit longer to go, alright?" I nod my head as he pecks my forehead.

"You're doing so good, love." Jack says as he gets up to grab a rag to wet it. He squats next to the tub again and gently places the damp rag on my forehead.

"I-It hurts so much, Jack~" I whimper out as he furrows his eyebrows.

"I know it does, baby. But you have to finish this, okay? I'm so proud of you." Jack states, I kiss his lips. I part my lips and he does the same, our tongues entangle one another. I groan into the kiss as I push really hard, more blood flowing out of me. I end the kiss and Jack gets up, grabbing candles and lighting them. I look down and see that all I have left to push out is D/n's legs and then aftercare will be held.

"You're almost there!" Jack says as he takes me hands and I squeeze his as I give one last harsh push. I feel D/n's entire body exit my womanhood, Jack smiles warmly and lovingly as he passionately kisses me again. I grab the sides of his face, deepening the kiss as even more tears face down my face.

Jack quickly ends the kiss and he begins to kiss every inch of my face before leaning away to feel me something.

"I am so, so proud of you, love. You did such a great job, you're so strong." I give him a warm smile and peck his lips.

"You have to cut the umbilical cord, sweetheart." I tell Jack. His eyes widen slightly as tears threaten to fall from his eyes, he rushes to grab scissors. He comes back over and reaches his hand inside the tub, not caring about the blood or anything. He gently grabs the umbilical cord and pulls it from above the water, he takes the scissors and cuts it. I feel the placenta push out of me, Jack grabs it and he places it in a bowl.

"J-Jack, you have to clamp the cord on D/n." I say as he runs out of the room and asks Dr. Smiley for a clamp for the cord. He comes back in the room with one and he clamps it on the cord.

I reach down in the tub to drain the bloody water and Jack picks up D/n. He takes a soft grey blanket and wraps it around her bloody body. Nurse Ann walks inside and she smiles as her eyes lay onto D/n.

"I'm going to go and wash her up, alright?" Nurse Ann asks me as I smile and nod my head to her. She gently takes D/n from Jack's arms as Jack comes over to me and gently picks me up, bridal style. He walks to the bed and places me onto it, he goes and grabs another rag and he sets it. Jack walks back over to me and starts to clean my womanhood up, he makes sure to be as gentle as he can be so he avoids hurting me in any way shape or form.

"J-Jack, can you cuddle me to sleep?" I ask, he looks up at my face and smiles.

"Of course, my love." He gets up and throws the dirty rag into the hamper and he pulls some of his clothes out of the dresser.

"Put these on, babe." He hands me one of his black t-shirts with a pair of his boxers. I whimper as I try to get my legs in the boxers and he rushes over to me and helps me with it. I then grab the shirt and put it on. It reaches my knees as it is way to big for me. Jack climbs into bed with me and he softly scoots over to me and gently wraps his arms around my body.

"Goodnight, I love you, Y/n." Jack says as he pecks my lips.

"I love you too, Jack. Goodnight, babe." I respond as we both close our eyes and fall into deep sleep.
________________________________

↳︎ 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...
| 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 - 1,525 |
_________________________________________