Chapter 27 | Realization

( TimeSkip, a day later, Y/n's P.O.V. )

I woke up with a banging headache, I looked around for a bit until a faceless man walking inside. I tilt my head to the side in confusion and he then speaks.

"Good morning, Y/n. I am Slenderman but you can call me me Slender or Slendy for short. I will be helping you with restoring your memories for awhile." He said.

"O-Okay, Slender." I replied.

"Do not fear me, Y/n. I will never hurt you in any circumstance." He comforted me verbally.

I nod my head in understanding and he walks closer until he is sitting beside me on the bed. One of the tendrils coming from his back sway to my arm and lands in my hand to hold it. It seems like Slenderman wants me to hold it and I smile. I held his tendril and if Slender had a mouth, I'm pretty sure he would be smiling right now.

"Now, Y/n. Please close your eyes and lay back, I will be putting you in a subconscious hypnotized state of kind of paralysis. Clear your mind of any thoughts or feelings." He instructs.

I do as he said and laid back, closing my eyes, and clearing my mind of everything. I then hear semi-loud static and I get these memories flashed into my head of two boys that resemble me a lot.

"These two boys are your brothers, Y/n. Jay is the taller one, he's your older brother, he is 19 years old. The short one is named Noah, he is your younger brother, he is 7 years old." He states.

I then get images of two middle-aged people, one male and the other is female. They look very similar to, Jay, Noah, and I.

  "This is your mother and father, Y/n. Your father's name is F/n and your mother's name is M/n." He said.

I then got images of a man who I was kissing and hugging.

"This is your ex, Mark. Even though his memory for you isn't good, I chose to give you all of your memories back but not at once since that will easily overwhelm you and make you pass out. I do not want that happening so for a few days, we will be doing these sessions for helping your memories come back to you, Y/n. Mark raped you nearly 9 months ago and lead to you getting pregnant with D/n." He finished saying.

I then open my eyes and sit back up, the static that I was hearing ended and Slenderman comes back into my view.

"I will be leaving now, you can see the other pastas and interact with them if you want or you can stay here. The door is always unlocked, your parents and brothers are downstairs just so you know. See you later, Y/n." He said before waving and leaving the bedroom.

I walked down the stairs a little while after Slenderman left. As I walked down the stairs, Jay runs up to me and hugs me, I cry a bit since I remember him. Noah runs and my parents run as we all hug as we cry.

( TimeSkip, another day later, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

For the past few days, Laughing Jack keeps asking if I remember him yet but I don't. He always looks at me with heartbroken eyes, but Slenderman told me he would help me remember Laughing Jack today.

I walk to his office and he lifts his head up to me and waves one of his tendrils in a way to tell me to come closer and sit down. I obliged and walked in front of his desk before taking a seat. He tells me to do the exact same thing as for the other sessions and I do them. I then get these flashed images of Laughing Jack and I, we were in Noah's bedroom and I tapped his shoulder.

"This is when you and Laughing Jack met, Y/n." Slenderman informs.

I then get shown these images of Laughing Jack and I in my bedroom, we started making our before things got heated. It turned out to us having sex at night, I blush at the sight of both of us.