Chapter 28 | Moving?

( TimeSkip, a week later, Y/n's P.O.V. )

   For the past few days, I have been contemplating the idea of moving into Slender Mansion. I have mentioned it to my parents and brothers and they even wanted to move in as well.  Jay and I, of course, will still be attending college to get our careers. I have told Slenderman about our plans of moving in with him, he loved the idea. I have noticed that Jay and Jane have been getting closer to one another.

( Author : I know that Jane is lesbian but just pretend she is bisexual in this story! 🥀💕 )

   I have also noticed how close Sally and Noah are becoming as well, I simply smile every time I see the two kids around each other. Anyway, I am now in my kitchen, making (favorite flavor) ramen noodles. I suddenly feel a pair of lanky and strong arms wrap loosely around my waist and baby bump. I lean into Jack's chest as he feels very warm and cozy, I don't even have to turn around to know that he is grinning like an adorable goofball right now.

  I sit the pack of ramen down and I turn around to wrap my arms around his neck. I look at his entire figure and I notice that around 85% of his colors have come back to him. I lightly peck his nose a few times before turning back around to fix my noodles to eat them. As I am making my noodles, Jack bends down and buried his face into the crook of my neck, liking and gently bubbling on my skin from time to time.

  I let out a soft whimper-ish moan and I hear and feel Jack growl against my skin as I also feel his member harden slightly against my butt. My eyes widen a bit and I look out of the window only to see, Officer Robby, his eyebrows furrow in confusion. I see him walk away and shortly after, I hear a few knocks on my front door. Jack walks away after giving me a short kiss on the lips, I walk to the front door.

  I open the door and allow Robby inside, he smiles at me but he also looks confused. I give him a short friendly hug, I shut the front door as soon as he walks inside.

  "What brings you here, Robby?" I say in a nice tone of voice.

  "Oh uhm, I just wanted to see you, Y/n. I am very confused though, you and your family weren't around for a long while. How come?" He asked, curious.

  "Oh, we were visiting some distant relatives, that's all. Thanks for your concern and worry, Robby." I say with a warm smile planted on my lips. I know it is wrong to lie to the poor man but I am not planning on ratting our Slender or the pastas. It seemed as though Robby bought the lie as he nodded and smiled as well.

  "Ohhhh alright. That's good, well I will be on my way. Tell your brothers and parents I said hi for me, Y/n. You have a great day now." He said as he opened the front door and walked out after waving his hand.

( TimeSkip, one hour, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

  I am currently at Slender's Mansion, my family and I managed to pack up our necessary items and clothes.

  "Alright, Y/n. You will be sharing a room with Laughing Jack, if that is okay with you?" Slenderman said, I immediately nod my head.

  "That's settled, M/n, you and your husband will be sharing a room. Noah, your room is next to Laughing Jack's and Y/n's. Jay, your room is next to Ben's and across from Jane's." Everyone nodded their heads as Slender led us to our assigned rooms.

I opened the door to Jack's room and it had colors in it, some things were black and white.

'So his room matches him if he regains his colors, that's cool.' I thought to myself in my head.

I placed my things where they should be placed and I flopped myself onto the bed.  The bed smelled just like Jack which made me instantly smile. I notice that there were piles upon piles of candy all around his room, my first thought was to dive into a pile and feast upon the delicious sweets. So I instantly get up from the cozy bed and I jump into the nearest pile of candy.

  As I have already ate a few handfuls of candy, I hear Jack's door open. I am completely buried in he pile of candy so whoever is inside can not see me at all. I then hear a voice start speaking.

  "Are these Y/n's things?" They said, I instantly recognize the voice as Jack's voice.

  "I haven't seen her around the mansion at all so how is her things here? I have seen her brothers and parents but........not her.......that's strange." Jack stated, I couldn't help but let out a small snort from laughing as he walked out of the bedroom in search of me. I keep waiting and waiting until I heard his footsteps come back in, I move a small amount of candy away from my eyes so that I can see him correctly. His back is turned to my right now so I chose to scare him a little by jumping onto his back.

  "AHH!!" Jack screamed as he felt me on his back. I twist my head forward to kiss his nose, he looks at me and smiles.

  "Hello baby~" He says I climb off of his back slowly in order to not hurt D/n.

  "Jack, I have a question." I say.

   "And what would that be, angel?" He responds.

   "If you have children so much, why are you okay with me having a daughter?" I ask him.

   "Well uhm, I don't really know. I guess since she is coming from you, I can accept her as kind of my own........daughter." He says, I smile widely and hug him and I peck his lips.

  "Jack, I have to tell you something." I tell him.

    "What is it?" He says.

   "I......I am moving in with you. My parents and brothers are moving in as well." I say, his eyes widen before he picks me and up and twirls me in the air.

  "Really?! I am so happy!" He says as he sets me down and connects his lips with mine once more before ending the kiss.

   "Yes! I am very happy too, Jack." I say.

( TimeSkip, a few hours, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

I am playing Noah and Sally in the living room as the majority of the pastas have gone out for their killing sprees. The only ones left in the mansion were me, Noah, Sally, Slender, and Clockwork. Slender and Clockwork are in the kitchen making food for dinner I assume.

   I have recently noticed that literally anytime Noah and Sally look at one another. They blush and immediately look away from each other. I smile every single time I see this and now they are both running to the kitchen to assist Slender and Clockwork. As I get up to walk to the kitchen to also assist Slender and Clockwork in the kitchen, I hear multiple knocks at the front door.

  "Y/n, can you go and open the doors for the guests?" Slender asked, I nod my head and walk to the doors.

   I open the doors to see three men that look identical to Slender, Slender than appears next to me.

   "Y/n, meet my brothers." Slender said, gesturing to them.
________________________________

🥀𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...

| 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 - 1,297 |
________________________________