Chapter 24 | Meeting Zalgo

( Where you left off in chapter 23, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

The door opens revealing the demon guy again...he then spoke.

"Come on, Y/n. You have to meet someone~" He said.

I nod my head and stand up before walking out the door. We walk down huge corridors and soon we arrive at this huge ass door. The demon guy pushes the door open and allows me to walk in before him. I look around and I notice that I'm in a throne room, so they're royalty?

"Well, well, well! Who do we have here? Y/n L/n!" A mysterious man stated.

I get a closer look at him and I immediately recognize him from when I was way younger. My eyebrows furrowed and I backed away from him. He's...............Zalgo.

"It hasn't been long since I last seen you or......felt you. But that doesn't matter, what does matter is you being here right now!" Zalgo exclaims loudly.

He grabs both of my hands kind of harshly and I wince. He notices my visible discomfort and he smirks, so he is a sadist? Absolutely fanfuckingtastic!

"I feel like you will learn to enjoy being here VERY quickly~" Zalgo says, putting clear emphasis on the word 'very'. I gulped and it just makes his smirk become wider.

( TimeSkip, dinner time )

I sat down at the very large dinning table and Zalgo sat with me. I was given Steak, masked potatoes, stuffing, and macaroni and cheese. I was also given a glass of white wine with it, and napkins with silverware. I began eating since I am starving.

Whenever I would take a sip from the wine, Zalgo would look at me as if he searching for something to become evident. This made me a little weary but I chose to ignore it for some dumb reason. I started feeling attracted to Zalgo, I don't know why.

I think he put something in my drink to make me feel like this towards him since he is smirking right now as he can see my visible change in demeanor and attitude. I smirk back at him before getting up from my seat and walking over to his side. I rub my hand over his chest and climb onto his lap. Zalgo gets up from his seat, he wraps his arms around my body to keep me stable on his waist and hips.

WHY AM I DOING THIS??!?!?!? I ask myself inside my mind.

A force makes me kiss Zalgo and he kisses back roughly. He walks all the way to what I assume is his bedroom. He then kind of gently drops me on the bed and hovers over me after he locks his door to make sure no one comes in and interrupts us. He bends down and kisses my lips again and something forces me to kiss him back which cause him to smirk into the rough kiss.

( After the lemon since we ain't here for a Zalgo x Reader )

I feel like I love Zalgo now, something is just telling me he is my soulmate. I believe it now after what we just did. I went to sleep after and entered dreamland.

( Meanwhile, Jack's P.O.V. )

I am bawling my eyes out right now since I just want my angel back. I have to wait at least a week to get her back since this plan is big and will take a bunch of training to execute it properly.

My gut feeling is telling me that Zalgo did something to Y/n to make her feel something for him. I hope that isn't true but if it is, I don't know how I will get her to come back to me. This just made me cry even harder and Sally walks in only to find me crying to myself.

"Hey, what's wrong? Jack, are you okay?" Sally asks, innocently. I look at her and shake my head 'no'. She pouts and whines before she jumps into my lap, giving me a big hug in attempt to comfort me which kind of worked but not really.

"Thank you, Sally. You should go play with Noah now, don't worry about me. Okay?" I ask her.

She pouts and finally accepts what I want her to go do and she walks off. I inhale and exhale deeply and slowly.

'What in the hell am I going to do?!' I ask myself inside my head.

( TimeSkip, 3 days later, now Y/n's P.O.V )

Zalgo and I are now having a small date with each other. It has been four complete days since I have been here so far. I cling to Zalgo's arm and he arrogantly smiles.

We walk around the underworld, demons and places scattered everywhere. I don't remember anything besides the memories I have with Zalgo. For some odd reason, I felt this empty gaping hole in my heart and I don't know why.

I want to ask Zalgo about it but he hits me anytime I do. I love him but he has a ugly temper and a ugly personality to go with it perfectly. I don't know why I'm pregnant but I guess he impregnated me a while back. This empty feeling in my heart is starting to bug the hell out of me and I want to get to the bottom of it.

( Jay's P.O.V. )

I am now sitting with my parents and Noah. We are all crying, worried for Y/n and wanting her to be back with us to where she is safe and protected. Noah is in my lap, bawling his eyes and heart out about his older sisters abduction.

Everyone has felt down ever since Y/n got kidnapped and it for sure has not been easy on any of us at all. I just want Y/n to be back in my arms again, I want her to reassure me that she is alright and safe. But right now, that's impossible. I just have to have faith and hope she returns safe and sound to us all.

( Y/n's P.O.V. )

I woke up from the small nap I just took and I stretch my aching and sore body. I do my everyday routine in Zalgo's bathroom and I get dressed before heading outside for the day. I walk to the 'Blood Rose Garden' and I spot a female demon.

Her name is Moon, she turns her attention to me and she smiles. Moon has always been a very sweet girl indeed, quite a contrasting trait for a demon such as herself to have.

She gives me a gentle hug and we hang out like we usually do.

( TimeSkip, two hours, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

Moon has already left about 15 minutes ago but I'm still here, spacing out and thinking about stuff. I feel like there is some people I should remember but I forgot about them for whatever reason. I don't know.

I asked Moon about it and she said she will try to figure it out and gives me answers when she gets them.

( Jack's P.O.V. )

At this point, I am having a crisis. Everyday, Y/n and I would have our own little intimate times where we would make out, hug, cuddle, have sex, flirt. But to have to go a full week without having her around will be actual torture and hell for me. I don't know how Slender expects me to survive throughout this whole week but I guess he has a shit load of belief in me.

( Slender's P.O.V. )

I am now overlooking the plan once more to see if there are any blank spots that could go wrong. After doing a double take, I found nothing wrong with the plan and I decided to finalize it. I am seriously worried for Y/n, she is very kind and sweet. She doesn't deserve whatever Zalgo will surely put her through.

( Noah's P.O.V. )

I am now playing dolls with Sally, we both are very sad about Y/n going missing all of a sudden. I think I am developing a crush onSally but I don't know how to tell her. Besides, now isn't the right time to be confessing feelings. I really just want my sister back so everything can go back to normal...
_______________________________

✨ To be continued...

| word count - 1,395 |
_______________________________