Chapter 19 | Punishment

⚠️ lemon is in this chapter! This will include bondage, sub & dom actions, and very kinky shit will go down here...so if you are staying to read..........buckle up⚠️
_____________________________

(Where you left off in chapter 18, still Y/n's P.O.V)

I made my way over to him and I slammed my lips onto his. He jolted but relaxed into the kiss when he saw it was me.

I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist, I forcefully pinned his wrists down and bit his lip so he would open his mouth.

He moaned into the kiss and I wrapped my hand around his hardened member. He moaned even louder into the kiss and I parted our lips from each other.

Jack whined from the disappearance of my lips from his. I smirked and let go of his member and fully removed myself from his lap.

I walked over to my extra closet where I keep all of my kinky objects and other sexual stuff. I pulled out black soft handcuffs and walked back over to Jack.

He gave me a confused expression and I just innocently smiled at him. I took his left hand and handcuffed it to my bedframe. I walked back over and grabbed 3 more pairs of handcuffs. I took his right hand and handcuffed it to the bedframe and did the same to both of his ankles.

I also grabbed a black blindfold and tied it around his eyes.

I then walk back to my closet and pulled out a bull whip. Jack moves his head and he didn't even try to free himself from the restraints.

I cracked the whip one good time on to my floor.

"Time for your punishment, you naughty naughty boy~" I purred out in a seductive tone.

I lift the whip up and hit him with it on his toned torso. Jack moaned and threw his head back.

I hit him with the whip around 3 more times before I sat the whip back down. I walked over to Jack and I bent down. I slowly and affectionately licked and sucked on the spots where I hit him with the whip.

Jack moaned out loud and bit his lip with his sharp teeth. I got up and kissed his cone nose.

"Y-Y/n, what ar-" I cut him off.

"Until I am done with you. You call me Mommy and Baby." He nods his head.

"M-Mommy, what are y-you doing?" His eyebrows furrowed.

I walked back to him after grabbing a choker, I put it over his head and then tightened it around his throat, slightly choking him.

"I put a collar on you, babe." I bent down again and softly bit his ear and kissed it.

He shivered and turned his head to try and kiss me on the lips. He groaned and whined once he realized that I wasn't near him.

I then picked up a vibrator and turned it on, Jack turned his head to my direction.

"Baby, can you please take the blindfold off? I want to see you."  He pouted his lips and his cone nose twitched a little. I smiled.

"No, not yet." He whined and pouted even more. I walked over to him and placed the vibrator on his member.

"AHH! Mhmm." Jack moaned out very loudly. I smirked and moved the vibrator to his balls instead while I stroked his member.

"P-please, AHH, m-m-m-mommy. Please t-take the b-blindfold off. I'm b-begging you. Please, baby." He begged, I sighed and untied the blindfold.