Chapter 21 | Watched

( The next day, Narrator's P.O.V. )

   Y/n kept looking over her shoulder everywhere she went. She had this strange but very strong feeling of being watched. She would see dark shadow-like figures in her surroundings very often. Y/n never told her boyfriend, Jack, about the 'always feeling like I'm being watched' feeling and the dark figures.

  "Babe, can you pass me the vegetable oil?" Y/n asks her partner.

  "Of course, angel~" The monochrome clown extends his right arm all the way across the kitchen and reaches into the cabinet to grab the vegetable oil. He wraps his claws around the can and before he retrieved his arm back, Y/n kissed his claws one by one.

This loving action made the clown smile, he caressed Y/n's cheek with his claw before retrieving his arm. Jay just came running down the stairs, he slipped and fell right on his bum.

( Y/n's P.O.V. )

  I giggled at what I saw Jay do on accident, in the corner of my eye, I see a shadow figure again. I don't know what they are but I have a very bad feeling about them for whatever reason. Jack laughs at Jay for slipping and Jay also laughs.

"Hey Jack!" Jay greeted, still chuckling.

"Hey, Jay! Are you okay from that slip?" Jack asks.

  "Yeah, I'm fine. It felt like someone pushed me though."  I turn my head at him, eyebrows furrowed.

  "What do you mean by it felt like someone pushed you?" I asked, curious yet creeped out.

  "I'm not exactly sure, I felt a very hot hand on the middle of my back and it applied pressure there which caused me to slip and fall." He replied.

I nod my head, believing his story and I turned my head back around to what I was doing. Jack then spoke again,

  "Alright, well I'm going to go back to the slender household for a bit...bye and I love you, angel~" Jack purred right in my left ear before smirking and leaving..

I inhale and exhale deeply before resuming to my cooking once more. The entire time I felt eyes burning holes into my back, giving me an unsettling vibe from it.

( TimeSkip, a few hours, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

I walk to my kitchen for a midnight snack since it is pretty late at night and I am hungry. I bend down to reach the subway sub that I didn't finish eating. I then feel a person standing right behind me, their groin pressing against my butt. I turn my head slightly only to see Jack smiling at me. I grabbed the sub and stood back up fully, turning around in the process.

I sit the sub on the counter and wrap my arms around Jack's neck before pulling him into a gentle kiss. His arms immediately swung around my waist, securely. His cone nose keeps pressing against my cheek which makes me smile into the kiss.  I end the lovely kiss, two strings of our mixed saliva connected our lips.

"I...I missed you~" I say, coming out more like a whisper. Our foreheads pressed together and Jack opens his eyes, looking right into mine. He smiles and pecks my lips before saying,

  "I missed you too, baby...let's go cuddle and sleep, does that sound good?" I smile and nod my head.

Jack bends down and caresses my baby bump before picking me up bridal style. I managed to grab my sub and he carried me all the way to our bedroom. He opens our bedroom door and closes it after he walks inside.

  Jack walks to the bed and gently places me on it. My phone starting ringing and I grab it to accept the call, taking a bite into my sub before pressing 'Accept'. I didn't look at the caller ID but by their voice I instantly knew it was Kimberly. She sounded......sad and angry.

  "Y-Y/n.....?" She asks in a weak tone.

  "Oh my lord, Kim. What happened, are you alright?!" I frantically ask her.

  "N-No, my daughter, Cassidy, was murdered last evening. I feel like shit right now, I don't feel like myself at a-all.." Kim said, choking on some of her words caused by her tears.

My eyes widened before I look over at Jack, he looked guilty and I instantly knew it was him who killed Kim's daughter, Cassidy. I gave him a pissed expression and I went back to talking with Kimberly.

"Oh my god. I am truly so sorry, Kim. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I am extremely sorry for your tragic loss." I said, genuinely feeling terrible for the poor woman.

"Thank you so much, Y/n. You are a true angel, I have to get going. I just wanted to tell someone how I was feeling and you were the first person to come to mind. Bye, Y/n." Kimberly stated, hanging up the phone call after I said 'Bye, Kimberly!'.

"Jack......why?" I ask him, he looks at me with a sad expression.

"I can't help it, Y/n..." He says, fiddling with his claws.

"Explain." I said, wanting to hear him explain so I can try and understand.

- ( After Jack explains himself ) -

"Okay, come here give me a hug." I said, opening my arms.

Jack smiles and gave me a hug, I brushed his hair with my fingers and he smiled. He just told me what happened with a boy named Isaac , how he got abandoned and forgotten by the little boy. I tilt his head so he is looking up at me, I tilt my own head to the side and close my eyes. I kiss his lips and he melts into it, Jack leans forward and I lean backwards.

We end the kiss and laugh at how we always do that, I look into his eyes. He's my soulmate, I just know it in my own soul and heart that he was meant for me and I was meant for him.

"I don't know how that little boy could do something like that to you but just know I never would do that to you, I promise and swear." I said.

Jack's eyes water a little bit and he kisses my forehead. I smile and kiss his come nose, he smiles and Eskimo kisses with me. In the corner of my eye, I see......................a demon? I let out a small scream and Jack tilts my head so that I'm looking at him, his eyebrows furrowed heavily.

"Baby, what's wrong? What did you see?" Jack asked, worried.

I shake my head as I don't see the demon anymore.

'Must be in my imagination or something.' I thought to myself.

"It's nothing, babe. I was just hallucinating stuff. Let's go to bed, shall we?" I ask him.

"Of course, lets go." He replied.
_______________________________

─︎✧︎ 𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎