Chapter 22 | Paranoid

( A few days later, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

I feel extremely paranoid, I'm pretty convinced that these "hallucinations" are actually real. Anytime I would see the demon, it was always the same one. I cling to Jack's side anytime I see him. Last night, I had sleep paralysis and saw the same exact demon again. The demon had this skin crawling/sinister smile plastered on their face.

Anyway, I am in the doctors office now getting a check up on my baby. The doctor just walked inside, I smile at her and she gives me her own smile back.

"Let's get started, alright?" She asks.

"Of course!" I replied.

( TimeSkip, 3 minutes )

The doctor looks up at the screen to see the ultrasound. I see her smile and then she turns her head to me, still smiling. I smile back since that must be a good sign.

"Your daughter is completely healthy, Mrs.  Laughing. She is growing a few.....deformities tho, they look a bit strange but not unhealthy!" I smiled widely at the good information, and she wipes the he'll from my belly and I fix my sweater. The doctor hands me the ultrasound photo and I place it in my bag.

"You have a great day, Mrs. Laughing! Come back soon, will ya?"  She asks.

"Of course! You have a great day as well!" I answered.

I wave goodbye to the female doctor and open the exit door to leave. I walk down the hallways of the hospital and soon, I arrive at the front lobby to leave. I push the door and I entered the parking lot, I walk to my car and unlock it. I hop inside and start the car, beginning my journey to my house.
.
,
I was busy jamming out to the song on the radio that I had no idea of the demon I keep seeing was in my back seat, staring right at me. I only realized it after the song ended, he just sat there, not saying a single word, he isn't even blinking at this point. I shrugged it off and focused my attention back onto the road because.........I don't feel like dying.......not me, wrong bitch 😂. 

( TimeSkip, back at home )

  I unlock my front door and Noah comes running to me. I hug him and pick him up in the process, he giggles at me. Jay comes up to me and kisses my cheek, I smile and hug Jay while I set Noah down on the ground. Jay then walks to the kitchen and he begins making spaghetti. Jack then walks up to me and pecks my lips before speaking,

"Do you maybe wanna have your brothers and parents visit my family later?" He asks.

  "Of course, Jack."  I respond.

He smiles and hold my hand, we then teleport to his personal carnival land. All of the undead children come running up to me, smiling. I smile at them and kiss each of their foreheads, one by one, which took quite a long time as you can imagine. They all giggle cutely when I kissed their heads.

Jack warmly smiles upon seeing this and he grabs my hand again. I look up at him and he tugs my hand as a sign to walk with him, so I did. He leads me to places and rides.

( TimeSkip, a few hours )

We rode every single ride and ate all kinds of fresh and delicious foods. I look at Jack as we walked to the big tent, I see a visible change in Jack's appearance. His hair is now bright red, instead of him being completely monochrome. I then remember his backstory and my eyes tear up a bit, I am making him feel happy. Jack looks at me and he lets out a whine-like noise and he bends down.

"What's wrong, angel? Tell me." He asks in a worried tone of voice.

  "J-Jack, your colors. They are c-coming back!" I said, choking on some of my words from my happy tears.

Jack looks down at himself and then looks back at me, confused.

  "Where?" He asked.

  "Your hair is bright red now! See?!" I go to my tippy toes and take a strand of his hair and gently pull it so he can be able to properly see the color it has now became. His eyes widened and tears well up in his eyes. He smiles widely and gently hugs my body, careful not to hurt D/n.

  "I am becoming happy again, thanks to you, Y/n." Jack blurts Out, I feel his hot tears run on my shoulder and down my back. I rub his back up and down in a soothing manner.

Jack lifts his head up and he starts kissing my entire face. I laugh loudly and I also notice the carnival is now changing to have colors as well.

"Jack, your carnival is changing to have colors too! Look!" I said to him.

Jack lifts his head and he looks around only to see his carnival changing to have colors just like I said. He smiles widely again and he smashes his lips onto mine in a loving, happy, and passionate way. I of course respond to this kiss and allow my fingers entangle themselves in his now red hair. Jack ends the kiss, his tears streaming down his beautiful face again.

"I-I love you so m-much, Y/n L/n." He admits.

"I love you way more, Laughing Jack." I say, smiling while kissing his warm tears away. I then see his cone nose become rainbow and I kiss his nose. He looks down at his nose and he tears up even more before he places his lips onto mine once more.

We were both completely unaware of the tragic events that would take place very soon.
________________________________

↳︎ тσ вε cσηтιηυε∂...

●︎ ωσя∂ cσυηт - 1,024 ●︎
________________________________