Chapter TEN

White Wolf POV

I gaze up at the motels discolored ceiling. It's covered with various stains ranging from typically water damage to more disgusting bodily fluid smears that make me inwardly cringe contemplating their origins. The overpowering stink of mold hovers in the humid room mingling with the faint smell of cigarette smoke and sex.

To the naked eye the room seems modestly clean but with my werewolf senses I can spot every stain, smell all deposits, and can hear the small critters running around within the walls. The furniture in the room consist of one king size bed and that's it. There's a door directly across from the bed that leads to a equally revolting bathroom.

I am not the least bit surprised about the rooms condition. This is the type of motel where the front desk clerk ask for cash only and prostitutes bring their tricks for the more extensive services they offer.

I lay with my hands clasped behind my head stretched out vertically with my feet crossed. My pose exudes relaxation but I'm anything but. The more minutes that tick by the more irritated I become.

The Bitch is Late.

I close my eyes in frustration. I wish I didn't need her for my plans but she is essential to my success. I loathe relying on others it make me feel weak and I am not weak. I release a snarl at the very thought.

I've always been a powerful wolf. I was born to be even greater than an Alpha. My whole life I could taste my superiority and feel it coursing through me. My parents the Alpha couple of my birth pack were always scared of my strength they and the other members tried to tame me control my power but in the end I proved that you can't restrict greatness. When I was 14 years old I murdered them all.

My parents were very loving and you could even say that I cared for them but to achieve what I wanted there must be sacrifices and I had to erase all good emotions from myself to prevent weakness. I didn't need love I needed freedom. l knew as long as they lived they would be liabilities.

I attacked at night going from house to house in my wolf form slaughtering without mercy or prejudice. My parents were first then I proceeded to make my way through the others. The elderly had their throats ripped out , adults were decapitated, teens were ripped open, their organs eaten, even the young didn't escaped my wrath.

Soon word spread throughout the pack of my massacre and they attempted to fight back but any resistance I met was swiftly eliminated. Their warrior forces were no match for me. When all was said and done I burn the place to the ground. I sat in the distance watching the the flames dance in the sky. It was beautiful.

That was 10 years ago. The Black Mist Wolf pack is a long forgotten memory in Texas and throughout the years I've grown even more unstoppable. I have toned and enhanced both my mind and body and I know without a doubt I am the strongest and most cunning werewolf in America. I take what I want and do as I please and I have yet to meet an opponent that was worth my time to fight.

Some have said my thirst for power has made me mad and demented but they don't know anything. I am no ordinary rogue I'm not deteriorating or going insane and I don't need a pack structure to keep me level headed. My depravity is simply because I'm just a cruel ruthless son of a bitch nothing more, nothing less. I'm not like the pawns I've collected to help me in my quest to systematically take out any threat that will hinder my goal of becoming leader of all werewolves. I was born this way and born to be king.

It took me a couple of years to come up with the perfect plan to achieve my goal. After researching vast information on the hundreds of wolf packs in this country I've come up with a simple plan, take out the strongest and the rest will fall at my feet.

Losing Her Mate (Book 2 of The Red Dawn Trilogy )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें