Chapter Nine

-Jimin's Pov-

I don't know what to feel or think. The same police officer...the one who arrested me. Min Yoongi is his name. He saved me. I never really imagined myself to survive the amount I took. In all honestly, It was meant to kill me but it didn't and for once I am truly thankful that he was there to save me. He's sarcastic and teases a lot but I think he actually...cares about me. For the first time in a very long time, I have people who care about me, who actually enjoy having me around. I'm going to be sad when I'm sent away. I was told I'm not going to prison but one or two years to get clean and I will have limited screening time with Yoongi because I'll need to focus on getting clean. Apparently, in two years one of Yoongi and Jungkook's friends will be coming home from training so they are going to throw a big party when we arrive. I can't lie. I'm scared, I've never trusted anyone in my whole life with anything, it's only been me and Ddosun...Yoongi told me he would take care of Ddosun while I was away and I thank him for that. He said he would text me important things while I was away if they ever came up. I guess I don't know if I'm ready. I just made new friends and now I have to go for two years without being able to hardly talking to them. Great. I got discharged today and Yoongi is going to take me to get some new clothes. I guess that's nice since the close I did have were trash anyway. Mostly hoodies or the leather jacket I wore when I was arrested. I think I threw that away. I don't remember. I walk with him to a store I have never seen before because I don't hang around rich places because I'm scared people will think I am trying to still something. Yoongi doesn't work today and he's in normal clothes. I am used to seeing him in his uniform but seeing him wear long sleeve shirts with ripped jeans and converse...and to top it all of all that, wearing glasses and a beanie that says sleep...well...I don't know, I'm not used to it. It's different. He surprises me because he walks into the store then hands me what I guess is his credit card and he tells me to pick two outfits out and I can't help but look at him in shock.

"Are you sure...? I don't want to...spend your money"

"Yeah, the things in here aren't that bad, price-wise. I always shop here"

I watch him making sure he isn't messing around but when I started walking, he started to walk away, looking at clothes in another part of the store. I took a deep breath before looking at the clothes quietly, I jumped when an employee spoke to me and I guess I panicked because I ran off, not out of the store but into another section where I was alone or at least it seemed that way. I am still not used to people, really I was scared she was going to tell me to leave because she thought I was stealing. I managed to find a nice outfit that was already put together. I grabbed it and jumped again when Yoongi spoke to me. I sigh shakily and look at him and he looks at me, confused before taking the clothes out of my hands.

"Is this the outfit you want?"

"Yes"

"Did I scare you?"

"No, No really. An Employee spoke to me and I ran off...because I thought she was going to tell me to leave because maybe she thought I was stealing"

I looked at Yoongi and he simply just hugged me. I was confused at first but I hugged him back, It felt right, you know, to be in his arms. This is the second time he has hugged me, He hugged me when he saw I was out of the hospital bed. He hugged me for a long time. I guess he was happy that I was okay. He pats my back before pulling away.

"Did you see another outfit that you wanted?"

I shake my head and he nods before putting the clothes at the counter upfront. I walked for a bit until I saw another outfit. A white hat, a white tee shirt with a jean jacket, Black pants with the rips already made into them, and some black boots. It was love at first sight. I was proud of it. I wanted to wear it out of the store. Yoongi said I could but it had to be paid for first so I paid for it using his credit card then, I went into the dressing room to try them on. I guess I should have tried them on before Yoongi bought them but I'm surprised they fit nice. I look at myself before stepping out and for the first time in a long time I'm smiling bright and I can tell Yoongi is happy that I'm smiling because he's smiling too.