Chapter Twenty

-Jimin's pov-

It's been a while since I've been out with people most important people I know well. Now everyone in our little friend group has decided to go have lunch together then go shopping. I'm not that big into that sort of thing but I wanted to get out of the hole for a while and I could tell Yoongi did too.

"Do we have a place where we are going to meet them?"

"Thanks Nature Cafe. It's a bit of a drive but they have nice shopping centers near and we thought it would save money and time so Namjoon managed to rent a van to fit all of us. Since he works for some big music company. he rented it for a day."

I nod before finishing styling a hair. I look under the bathroom sink and see a lot of makeup. Why haven't I seen this before?

"Yoongi? You wear makeup?"

"Sometimes. Why?"

"...Can I use some?"

I hear him chuckle before he walks into the bathroom

"Of course"

I take it all out and look at everything before picking a few eye shadows that I think look good with my hair and outfit before putting basic concealer and foundation and a little bit of blush before doing my eyes. I decide to do eyeliner as well and I think Yoongi had the same idea because he used it as well. I put on simple chapstick then look at myself through the mirror then glance at Yoongi who was looking at me. I smiled before kissing him softly then put everything away then went and got shoes on before hearing a knock at the door. I open it and see Jin. He takes a moment to look at me before he smiles.

"You look great, Jimin"

"Thank you"

I let him in. I see the Van in the driveway and of course, Namjoon is driving. Jin didn't say anything, he went right to the kitchen and took a little bag of biscuits. It's not like we were going to lunch or anything. I watch Yoongi walk down and he sees Jin scurry out the door. Yoongi looks at me confused and I just shrug. I grab my phone and wallet before heading into the van. I sat next to Taehyung and Yoongi. Yoongi got the window seat. He gets in and buckles himself in and I do the same before I feel the van moving. I look outside and gently lean my head on Yoongi's shoulder and watch as everything whips by. Everyone is talking about something other than us.  I and Yoongi are decently quiet people unless there is something to say. I feel him grab my hand and I couldn't help but blush. We are never really super open about being together even when it's around people we know. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear my name being called.

"Sorry, what did you say? I didn't hear it"

"Oh, no it's fine. I was asking if you had a favorite food."

I looked at Hoseok before thinking.

"I don't really have a favorite food...I like pizza"

Hoseok smiles and nods

"New York-style? or simple normal Korean pizza"

"I've never had New York-style pizza before...I hear it good though"

"I never had it myself either but Jin has. He's had some from Chicago as well when he went there for something related to work"

I glance at Jin who nods and starts talking about what he had seen there. I look away and look down at my phone when I feel it vibrate. I look down at it then blush before putting it away before glancing at Yoongi who smiled a bit. He calmly rests his head on my shoulder, his mouth close enough to my ear that when he whispered no one else heard it.